Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Florida to Vermont with the Azimut (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186863-florida-vermont-azimut.html)

Cevert 09-16-2008 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2687375)
Trip Back down...

Heading to Maryland at the end of September and we will do the same thing with the Spot deal

Then Key West for the races leaving Maryland 1 or 2nd of November to be in Key West on the 6th....

Pending weather of course!!!

Have you figured out yet that you need the room of a 65 or 70 footer?

jpmac 09-16-2008 11:27 AM

This weekends looking promising on the lake but if not, and I don't see you, have a safe trip south!!

Spicy 09-16-2008 11:53 AM

Trip Back down...

Heading to Maryland at the end of September and we will do the same thing with the Spot deal

Then Key West for the races leaving Maryland 1 or 2nd of November to be in Key West on the 6th....

Where are you keeping it while in Maryland??? I'm just south of Annapolis, if you need anything while in town. I'm flying to Lauderdale on Nov 5th then to Key West also for the weekend...
Pat

offshoredrillin 09-16-2008 12:51 PM

Trip Back down...

i'll get your pkg out this week, just got back in town from TX this morning, there are a couple nice places on the south river I told you about, I'll get the names for ya..sorry been swamped...

GLH 09-16-2008 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2687508)
i'll get your pkg out this week, just got back in town from TX this morning, there are a couple nice places on the south river I told you about, I'll get the names for ya..sorry been swamped...

All set Rob got a place for a month in Cheasapeak Bay, since my insurance will not let me South of Norfolk before Nov 1st.

offshoredrillin 09-16-2008 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2687545)
All set Rob got a place for a month in Cheasapeak Bay, since my insurance will not let me South of Norfolk before Nov 1st.

cool let me know when you're down I'll come over and pick ya up and we can run around for a bit...

stecz20 09-16-2008 03:07 PM

sounds like a hoot...

R Addiction 09-16-2008 05:55 PM

GLH, Where are you staying on the chesapeake? I know you don't want Stecz to find out so you can send me a PM:grinser010::ernaehrung004:

penbroke 09-16-2008 08:40 PM

Hey GL, I have heard stories from the SeaRay guys of large, prop eating household appliances in the channel around lock C2. Not sure which side though. We touched something in that area last year as well. Lockmaster at 3 should be able to fill you in on the specifics...

Have a safe trip.
Frank :cool:

Dblvanos 09-16-2008 09:02 PM

I am not sure how I missed this thread.

I look forward to doing this trip myself one day.