Notices

Lake Champlain 2008

Old 08-25-2008, 07:52 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For anyone in the Lake Champlain Crew that's interested. Bob is putting on an unofficial Lake George Fun Run in October. Looks like Saturday the 11th. Speed and sound rules apply (most of us know how that goes). Purchase your own day use pass. Approx. $35 to $40 per head to cover the grub. Steak, clams, dogs burgers.......BYOB & cocktails. Check out the thread "Lake George Fun Run 11-13 Oct.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:25 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Slinky
haha...JP next time you see Dave tell him its ok to take the arm floaty's out from under his skin...he's not gonna sink!
We hooked-up today, with the wives, over at Breakwaters...little shopping...lake was beautiful...final stop at the Turtle for some cocktails!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

awsome day... couple dozen more to end the 08 season would be nice.....Jim I might have bad dreams from all of those freaks we saw today. And FYI...that dog**** is still packed in my shoe, really who lets there dog **** right in the middle of a crowded bike path?
Old 08-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dieselstrng
awsome day... couple dozen more to end the 08 season would be nice.....Jim I might have bad dreams from all of those freaks we saw today. And FYI...that dog**** is still packed in my shoe, really who lets there dog **** right in the middle of a crowded bike path?
most likely was done just because they saw you coming! ha!

wish i had free time to just get out on the lake during the week....just got in from cutting grass...i'll be out sunday/monday whats everyones plans?
Old 08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

I was talking to Jim and we all should get together and plan a good tie up for sun and mon.........
Old 08-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dieselstrng
I was talking to Jim and we all should get together and plan a good tie up for sun and mon.........
cool just let me know where you guys will be...i probably wouldnt be making it across the lake (though i'd like to go over to thayers some time), but if you guys are at point au roche thats a little easier for me.

few pics from a couple weekends ago

my buddy molesting my koozi! it will never be the same again!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jpmac
Christian.....Weather outlook looks pretty good so far for Friday and Saturday at least. Let's hope it holds......should be a blast with everyone out. See ya then......the usual haunts

Jim
Yes it`s look ok for the week-end ,
check for 3x 32 SS ,and 1 SSR
and 2x 288 (sunsation of course )
and hope to see you , we supposed arrive late friday night , and boating the 3 days
Regards
The French Squadron
Old 08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Yes it`s look ok for the week-end ,
check for 3x 32 SS ,and 1 SSR
and 2x 288 (sunsation of course )
and hope to see you , we supposed arrive late friday night , and boating the 3 days
Regards
The French Squadron
Good job Squadron Commander. Looking to get something a little going being we didn't have a run this year. Stay tuned here!!
Old 08-28-2008, 04:03 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Lake Champlain Crew...I think we should show our squadron from the north a little respect by entertaining them this weekend during their visit south. After consulting with FBT, and the fact that we never had an unofficial, official run this season the plan is to have everyone that can, meet at Thayers starting at 11 am Sunday morning. We chill, relax, drop if you want and then when we are ready, as a group, cruise across the pond to Threadwell at Point Au Rouche (winds light out of nw) for a big tie-up and BQ. As usual BYOC's, BYOB & BYOF, but there's always plenty to go around. Later on, towards dinner time, for those that wish, we cruise, as a group down to the Turtle to help Matt close-out the season. I'll get with him to see what he can do, but in any case we head that way. The key is no pressure, relax and pretty much do what we've done all summer but with the two group cruises. As usual, all are welcome, new and old fast and slow. Most of the crew don't use this forum, but we are getting the word out. For those that do, spread it, the more the merrier.....even if it's just for the cruise or BQ (preferably both). Maybe we'll get some good shots for a nice season DVD (I'll handle that). Stay tuned for more and chime in with any suggestions you have.

Jim

Last edited by jpmac; 08-28-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:05 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Just a bit more. There is a good band at the Turtle Saturday night. Now the weather is to start clearing nicely Saturday afternoon/evening and a few might pull into the docks at Clare and Carls (free)for the night and partake in the festivities at the Turtle

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.