Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anything going on in South Florida Monday(Mem. day)?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187093-anything-going-south-florida-monday-mem-day.html)

rchevelle71 05-20-2008 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 2564317)
Damn, with gas prices what they are, I mayj ust trailer up there and launch in lake boca:D:D:D

Xactly Frank, I am probably going to stay local, got parties Sat. and Sunday, just going to relax on Monday, I need to do some transom work, so I dont want to run hard, but wanna take it out one more time before I tear into it, let me know if ya wanna trailer up, we can meet up at a ramp.

Rick

wantingmore 05-20-2008 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2564019)
Nice, anything going on over there?? I dont have a problem towing over , but I dont really know my way around.

Nothing major going on Rick. Just hangin around the beach, Lovers Key, Picnic Island, Sanibel, etc having a few cocktails.
Whenever you get over in the future, we'll do some riding.

DollaBill 05-20-2008 09:28 PM

Nope. Nothing going on. Everyones out of town so you should just sleep and work on the house :)

NJ on the other hand............... uh oh

rchevelle71 05-21-2008 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2564692)
Nope. Nothing going on. Everyones out of town so you should just sleep and work on the house :)

NJ on the other hand............... uh oh

:D:DI'll be up to give y'all a hard time in a few weeks:D:D

rchevelle71 05-21-2008 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by wantingmore (Post 2564646)
Nothing major going on Rick. Just hangin around the beach, Lovers Key, Picnic Island, Sanibel, etc having a few cocktails.
Whenever you get over in the future, we'll do some riding.

Planning on getting over sometime this summer, the wife gets out of school in a few weeks, and when I get back from Ocean City, we'll be over. How is Lovers Key, I have seen the boats on the sandbar, but never been.

rchevelle71 05-21-2008 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Xray50 (Post 2564091)
I'm grounded. Got the heads off!

That sucks Ray, Did ya get the starter bolt figured out?? I am having a Bar-B-Q at the house Saturday Afternoon/Evening, stop by and have a beer and some ribs:D

Xray50 05-21-2008 12:58 PM

Now that the exhaust and heads are off the starter is easy to get too! going to get an bolt extractor and see if I can get it out this weekend. I knew I had a bad head gasket and just kept putting it off! The hydro-lock in #8 cyl was getting to be a PIA!!!!!.

Xray50 05-21-2008 01:00 PM

Thanks for the invite! We may stop by!
Nice to see Bill won Marathon!

lucky strike 05-25-2008 10:24 PM

Anybody going to be around tomorrow ?

rchevelle71 05-26-2008 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2569670)
Anybody going to be around tomorrow ?

Lucky,

I didnt see this 'til now, we went to P-nut Island today, lots of traffic, and cruisers to pass, put a stress crack in the boat launching off a wake, but I'll get it fixed:D

Rick