Memorial Day NJ........ GAME ON

Notices

Memorial Day NJ........ GAME ON

Old 05-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
The orange one was my 51 Outerlimits and the yellow one was Pete Mazo's 46 Outerlimits.
Did you enjoy the ride back? Was Healy driving? You weren't kidding that you were trying to save gas, you guys left Manasquan ahead of us and we passed you off or Monmouth Beach/Sea Bright.

Sorry we stopped around the tip of the hook, one of the ladies had to take a pee break....
Old 05-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Did you enjoy the ride back? Was Healy driving? You weren't kidding that you were trying to save gas, you guys left Manasquan ahead of us and we passed you off or Monmouth Beach/Sea Bright.

Sorry we stopped around the tip of the hook, one of the ladies had to take a pee break....
Yeah Tommy was driving he was the DD so I could have a good time at the Captain's. We were running 60 mph all the way back.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Yeah Tommy was driving he was the DD so I could have a good time at the Captain's. We were running 60 mph all the way back.
That's cool, wish I had a DD!

Hey, If you were running 60 maybe my GPS is on the fritz after all......mine was showing 57-58 mph the whole ride home. At least it wasn't flat as a lake coming home, there was just enough bump to get the boat un-glued. I'm sure the extra 15 ft of running surface on the condo you didn't even feel the difference.

I notched it up once to about 4200 as we were buzzing Donovan's where some of our friends were hangin out, otherwise we I took it easy!