bgchuby01
Banned
It's about time.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Barbie, are you going to be out around Lake Havasu in a couple of weeks and need a boat to haul back to Mi?
We just can't find a reputable carrier out that way.

Hi JB, sorry I'm just seen your post. Nope,I won't be in Lake Havasu. I drive for Hideaway when I'm not driving for Stevie . Maybe give them a call and something can be worked out.

Thanks, Barbie
Old 05-29-2008, 11:53 AM

I have known for some time that bgchuby01 has been operating illegally but never said anything until he pushed me into it.
He came on here bashing everyone for hauling boats and he is the biggest con man out there. I just figured it was time for him to be exposed before he cost a OSO member some big money.
I only posted things that were 100% true and could be federally documented.

Not sure if he will be missed around here, but he has added to the soap opera in the last year.

Last edited by JB4Boyne; 05-29-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

I have known for some time that bgchuby01 has been operating illegally but never said anything until he pushed me into it.
He come on here bashing everyone for hauling boats and he is the biggest con man out there. I just figured it was time for him to be exposed before he cost a OSO member some big money.

Not sure if he will be missed around here, but he has added to the soap opera in the last year.
Good job!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

He come on here bashing everyone for hauling boats and he is the biggest con man out there. I just figured it was time for him to be exposed before he cost a OSO member some big money.

Bullchitters and cons are a cancer to society.
Calling them out is always a good thing. It's at least an attempt to hold them responsible and certainly benefits us all by increasing awareness.

Keep up the good work.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

Were going out to pick up a 47' Fountain and would like to find something to pick up along the way. We will be leaving the 1st week in June.
We can haul anything that will fit on a hitch ball or how about some Ebay items that will fit in the back of a F450.
Anyhow back to the main point of the thread, Is it a yellow 47 you are picking up, I've only seen 1 in this part of AZ.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
Anyhow back to the main point of the thread, Is it a yellow 47 you are picking up, I've only seen 1 in this part of AZ.
It's primarily white in color...with a yellow, blue, and orange design. Kind of a "flame" pattern if you will. It's a bad azz ride! I'm hoping the owner will be kind enough to take me for a spin this summer since he's pretended like he didn't see me drooling on his boat for the past few yrs! hahaha

JB- thanks for bringing certain things to light in here...I for one wouldn't know how to verify someones legality before they hauled for me, i appreciate you bringing this all out into the open. My next haul, will go to you! (if i can ever afford a boat so big i can't haul it! LOL)
Old 05-29-2008, 02:16 PM

Bill, I don't plan on getting into the boat hauling business. I'm just doing Mike a favor so he can get that Bad Boy back before the lake freezes again.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, this thread has been quite the read.
I hadn't even clicked on it, I didn't need a boat hauled - or anything else for that matter.
But when you see a thread go for four pages, it piqued my curiosity as to what was going on.
Very interesting reading. But I'm left with the cliff-hanger question, just like at the end of a movie.
What mod, or super-mod actually did the banning of chubby?
Makes no difference to me that he is banned or not, but the question of who gave him the axe is perplexing.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered

Well,

What a thread.

Don't really know who to believe in this one.
Yes, there are ways of getting around the red tape.
Seems like he could have been skirting it???

I was a over the road hauler for years and carried other peoples cargo.(trailers and such)
Just made sure my insurance would cover any and all.

As for the not for hire, I understand that to as my brother having limo's and needing me to drive.
Since I had the correct certification to drive most anything.
He just put me as a co-owner and then it skatted a few driving requirements that were stupid to begin with.

Bottom line is, if he was such a bad Hauler then why didn't more of his customers complain out loud here.
I don't recall hearing to many.

It seems that only other haulers had a beef with him.
And that from what I understand was his own doing by attacking people.

I have my old 42' that I can haul anywhere and with my
lil'o pickup.
So I won't be needing of anyones service for now.

Just thought I would give a neutral point of view.

Johnny

Quick Reply: Need Boat To Haul From Mi. To Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.