Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Seriously, What cleans white boat vinyl?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187257-seriously-what-cleans-white-boat-vinyl.html)

Downtown42 05-22-2008 09:06 PM

Magic Eraser. Don't use on leather inside if you have any.

bunbuster 05-22-2008 10:16 PM

Biokleen has beenthe best for me so far.

masher44 05-22-2008 11:48 PM

anyone not using a magic eraser and water followed up by a protectant is missing out.

marineclean 05-23-2008 05:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I've got you covered either way. We use these on every boat we do and feedback has been great.

I've also found that my Vinyl Cleaner works great as your non skid/floor cleaner and for spots on your snap in carpet. Also, if you accidentally spray yourself in the eye it won't burn. The Conditioner isn't greasy, sticky or slick.

Dave M 05-23-2008 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2566705)
Simple Green is too harsh for my taste for general cleaning, but good to get stains off.

Those are my thoughts, and I am open to input.

Don't use it full strength unless needed. I usaully dillute 4:1 or so.

Scott 05-23-2008 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by sunsation96 (Post 2566774)
I would only use BIO-KLEEN, I used it for the first time a few weeks back, and no joke it is the best stuff out there. They make the cleaner and the protector. I will tell everyone to use this product. It's so easy to use, don't need to wear gloves.
And the protector is awesome. Try it and let me know what you think...

expensive junk!
left yellow streaks on my cabin vinyl

I'm not a fan of their products or their attitude!
Just remember you asked and wanted input so don't come back at me with excuses.

Fantastic works fine, is approved by vinyl makers and easy to find.

Scott 05-23-2008 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2567621)
Also, if you accidentally spray yourself in the eye it won't burn.

What your testing on yourself:D

Sick Stinger 05-23-2008 01:43 PM

Mr.Clean Pads only thing to use guarnteed to work
-Mike

Shameless 05-23-2008 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 2567561)
anyone not using a magic eraser and water followed up by a protectant is missing out.

That is what I use for my detailing business. I follow up with 303. Leverage vinyl protectand to me compares to 303, but I can buy 303 at about half the price of leverage. BUT, i go through ALOT of this stuff, so I can save a BUNCH of money and still have a great finish that s very well protected. But again, if you only use one bottle a summer, Leverage is a great product!!

I do not buy the majic Eraser brand, but ,y supplier sells there own eraser that is excellent and does not fall apart as easy, plus I can get them bulk..