Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS! >

Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Notices

Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Old 05-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Well, after about 9 months Lubejobs was finally sold. It left on Wed up to it's new home in NJ. It broke my heart watching it roll down the street. I hear the new owner is a very nice guy and i'm sure will take good care of it. I hope he has as much fun and enjoys it as much as I did.

Now,
there was stuff I had been wanting to post over the past few months but held back waiting for the boat to sell. I can't believe how many, Liars, dreamers, con men, thieves, etc are out there! I have dealt with 3 guys that were nothing more then what i listed above (Liars, dreamers etc). Guys that went into contracts with me that don't have the means to buy a bicycle let alone the boat. One guy jerked me for 5 months. Every excuse in the world! Started out as a "cash buyer", then decided to finance (doesn't pay to tie up that mush cash, even though it's chump change according to him) but unfortunately some how the credit report companies made a mistake and showed him with a score under 500!, So then he was going to have it financed in his buddies name, than they had credit issues to deal with, then the down payment was a problem and wanted to borrow it from me. So he wanted to buy the boat with someone elses credit and borrow the down payment from me. Sound fishy at all?

Then there was the guy that wasted a month but really had no intention of buying the boat. Just wasted time! Requested paperwork and documentation, then more paperwork, then had to talk to the engine builder, then talk to Randy Scism. Then decided he found a 1999 American Offshore which he heard was a better boat then the MTI.

Why people like to waste other peoples time is beyond me. I can sleep easier tonight knowing it's gone and it's in good hands.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C'mon Gino, You know an American Offshore is a much better boat Who the hell is Randy Scism anyway
Congrats on the sale.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Gino,
Congrats, i know the feeling of being a 2 boat owner, and then becoming a 1 boat owner!
Now, looks like you are down to 3 boats!
Dean
Old 05-26-2008, 06:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 364 Likes on 243 Posts

chit happens!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered

That was a beautiful boat Gino!!! Congrats to the new owner.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered

Is the new New Jersey owner an OSO member?

Congrats to you ... and him! Hope to see it running up here
Old 05-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats. I am one of those dreamers, but at least I know better than to think I can buy THAT boat.

What boat is next?
Old 05-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats, I'm sure you'll miss it though. At least you were smart enough to only have your time wasted, not your money.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Congrats on the sale. What did you do with the matching bike? I would like to talk to you about purchasing the MB boat, but I would need you to haul it to NH for a test ride. Then we can discuss owner financing.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Congrats on the sale. What did you do with the matching bike? I would like to talk to you about purchasing the MB boat, but I would need you to haul it to NH for a test ride. Then we can discuss owner financing.

Quick Reply: Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.