Notices

Emerald Coast

Old 05-29-2008, 12:31 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What the heck are you talkin about Frankie. I do remember getting lost/stuck inside the construction fence for hours after leaving AJ's one nite LOL
Old 05-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Last I heard, MC and I are gonna make it down there. My B-Day is the 13th, so I'll let Bill and Frankie buy my drinks ALL weekend
Old 05-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going down next week...still have a place in Navarre...
Old 05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Last I heard, MC and I are gonna make it down there. My B-Day is the 13th, so I'll let Bill and Frankie buy my drinks ALL weekend
Sweet. You guys will love it. Just bring the camera as usual. Hopefully Woodsie will have the "small" boat there again .
Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
What the heck are you talkin about Frankie. I do remember getting lost/stuck inside the construction fence for hours after leaving AJ's one nite LOL
DB, y'all must have stayed at the new condos right at the base of the East Pass Bridge. Those are some nice units.

WP, mine's on the 16th so sounds like a party @ AJ's!! We usually have a pretty good group from Louisiana in there on Thursday night (and Friday, and Saturday....).

Hope to meet up with some OSO bretheren while we're down there.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
DB, y'all must have stayed at the new condos right at the base of the East Pass Bridge. Those are some nice units.

WP, mine's on the 16th so sounds like a party @ AJ's!! We usually have a pretty good group from Louisiana in there on Thursday night (and Friday, and Saturday....).

Hope to meet up with some OSO bretheren while we're down there.
Mine's in November but I think I'll start the party with you boys so that I can get ready!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:25 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Mines in January, but what the hel! LOL. Maybe we'll have one huge OSO b-day party

My favorite story (I didn't say Cash Bar's) from last year is when I started chatting this blonde up at the bar and she says "I'm married, but come with me and I'll introduce you to my 18 yo daughter" LMAO

Last edited by DollaBill; 05-29-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Mines in January, but what the hel! LOL. Maybe we'll have one huge OSO b-day party

My favorite story (I didn't say Cash Bar's) from last year is when I started chatting this blonde up at the bar and she says "I'm married, but come with me and I'll introduce you to my 18 yo daughter" LMAO

No, my favorite story(and top OSO vote getter for 2007) is the one about you pizzing in your own suitcase.

That, and the fact that out of 10 Bachelorettes, I managed to pick out the only single one and she turns out to be the one that DOESN'T put out.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
No, my favorite story(and top OSO vote getter for 2007) is the one about you pizzing in your own suitcase. :
I was wondering if that was gonna come up
Old 05-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
Mine's in November but I think I'll start the party with you boys so that I can get ready!
Spine, didn't get to meet up with E-Dock during The Tickfaw so we'll have to make a point of it in Destin. August is just about the right time to begin Spring Training for a November b-day anyway!!!

And BTW Bill, suitcase story is an instant classic!!!

Quick Reply: Emerald Coast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.