Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks Rik@Arneson (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187937-thanks-rik%40arneson.html)

frogger1403 06-01-2008 03:12 AM

Thanks Rik@Arneson

Can't tell it often enough, whenever I deal with Rik@Arneson it is a pleasure. His service, response time and the kind he handles warranty questions are first class.

In the whole boating industry I have never been served as well as by him!

Thanks again,
Heiko

JIMKID Motorsports 06-01-2008 06:59 AM

Wait is he talking about the same rik we all love and hate just kidding rik your a legend you know that

enticer 06-01-2008 07:02 AM

I have to agree.Rick is great in the parts dept. The only thing is they should find a better hose manufacture for the rockers....this way I won't have to replace them every year. Rick also passed info on to me to obtain a solenoid relay I was needing. he said go to Grainger and get ...and here is the number. Great people

Jassman 06-01-2008 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by enticer (Post 2575956)
I have to agree.Rick is great in the parts dept. The only thing is they should find a better hose manufacture for the rockers....this way I won't have to replace them every year. Rick also passed info on to me to obtain a solenoid relay I was needing. he said go to Grainger and get ...and here is the number. Great people

Merc has the same problems with hoses (drive) and way to long of a wait time:(

Pro1 06-01-2008 09:27 PM

Rik is a good man, and he stands completely behind his products. Arneson is a good company to deal with!!!!!!!

Steve H 06-01-2008 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by frogger1403 (Post 2575919)
Can't tell it often enough, whenever I deal with Rik@Arneson it is a pleasure. His service, response time and the kind he handles warranty questions are first class.

In the whole boating industry I have never been served as well as by him!

Thanks again,
Heiko

I agree 100%. He is the best.

stirling 06-01-2008 11:43 PM

I had a few questions regarding a surface drive ,that wasn,t his product ,he took the time to explain ,and advised me about propellor set up and transmissions etc ,I took about more than a half hour of his time ,and he was very helpfull.

If I need new surfacedrives I,m going to Rik ...he ,s a very nice guy.

DONZI 06-02-2008 05:44 AM

Rik is the best !
He has always taken my call's and answered my Emails.
He has also given me advice on making my own part.
Shipped parts promptly.
Simply the absoulte best in service !:D
Thanks again Rik!

Jassman 06-02-2008 07:27 AM

RIK how's my trip asd-7/duramax package coming:D

kvogt 06-03-2008 11:34 AM

Thanks Rik

I can't say enough about Rik. He helped me out a ton (both parts and expertise) putting old arneson drives on my boat.

Kris Vogt