Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Will Be Attending NJPPC A/C Party Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188187-who-will-attending-njppc-c-party-weekend.html)

bojoe2 06-09-2008 12:46 AM

2 weeks and counting :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-09-2008 05:14 AM

I can't wait !

jvcobra 06-09-2008 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2582004)
I started in the club with a 22' Donzi Classic myself and between that and my single engine 29' Kryptonite, there were a couple of runs where I broke. I got towed in by Towboat US a couple times and once by the Club president. The Towboat times I went back to my home marina and drove by car down to A/C. The other time we took a limo down from where we towed into and had our "friends" take care of the boat. If you break down in A/C, there are always a bunch of people with cars down there to drive you back to get the truck and trailer to pull out down there. We all look out for each other and have all been in that type of situation so you never have to look far for a helping hand.

Good to know. I'm all set with Sea-Tow but will probably be keeping my runs in barnegat bay until I get the bugs out. I'll definitely be joining the club though. Best of luck with the run.

Tom A. 06-09-2008 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by jvcobra (Post 2584350)
Good to know. I'm all set with Sea-Tow but will probably be keeping my runs in barnegat bay until I get the bugs out. I'll definitely be joining the club though. Best of luck with the run.

Welcome to the Donzi Family and look forward to seeing you in the club. Frank C. over @ Typhoon Service Center is Mr. Donzi. If your boat ever needs anything, talk to him.

Expensive Date 06-11-2008 03:44 PM

10 day forecast is 79 and sunny for June 20th:ernaehrung004:

bojoe2 06-11-2008 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2584227)
I can't wait !

YOU BETER BE THE EYE IN THE SKY LOL :snide:

Shanghied Again 06-11-2008 09:33 PM

Sorry the Party at Typhoon is off " I DRANK ALL THE BOOZE" HaHa!!! (Just Kidding :evilb:) The Devil made me do it. 1 week and counting. :drink:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-11-2008 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2 (Post 2587807)
YOU BETER BE THE EYE IN THE SKY LOL :snide:

Confirmed ! :drink:

After the 1st helicopter being grounded, we moved onto another company with a brand new chopper and 2 backups if they were to be needed. I don't anticipate needing them being as we have a new one that was designed for Aerial Photography.

I confirmed the room and managed to get Saturday night as well. Everything seems to be falling into place.

I will start photographing on Thursday at the One Marina Place sponsored NJPPC Atlantic City Poker Run Golf Outing at the Toms River Country Club.

From there it is off to TYPHOON for the Atlantic City Poker Run Kick-Off Party.

Start all over again Friday morning, head to the Lobster Shanty and get the boats as they come in. I just may shoot this year from the Southside opposite the Shanty. After breakfast I will be in the air to shoot the event. If time allows, I will try to catch the Trumps Marina party on "The Deck"

Then the Dinner Party along with the Shore Dreams Fundraiser Auction.

Saturday's Fun Run will also be covered as was done last year. Heading south to Lombardis for lunch.

A huge thanks goes out to Outerlimits owner Anthony Sauta for his support of Sharkey-Images.com. :ernaehrung004:

bojoe2 06-11-2008 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2587830)
Sorry the Party at Typhoon is off " I DRANK ALL THE BOOZE" HaHa!!! (Just Kidding :evilb:) The Devil made me do it. 1 week and counting. :drink:

DIE DEVIL DIE LOL :evilb: :violent-smiley-021:

bojoe2 06-11-2008 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2587894)
Confirmed ! :drink:

After the 1st helicopter being grounded, we moved onto another company with a brand new chopper and 2 backups if they were to be needed. I don't anticipate needing them being as we have a new one that was designed for Aerial Photography.

I confirmed the room and managed to get Saturday night as well. Everything seems to be falling into place.

I will start photographing on Thursday at the One Marina Place sponsored NJPPC Atlantic City Poker Run Golf Outing at the Toms River Country Club.

From there it is off to TYPHOON for the Atlantic City Poker Run Kick-Off Party.

Start all over again Friday morning, head to the Lobster Shanty and get the boats as they come in. I just may shoot this year from the Southside opposite the Shanty. After breakfast I will be in the air to shoot the event. If time allows, I will try to catch the Trumps Marina party on "The Deck"

Then the Dinner Party along with the Shore Dreams Fundraiser Auction.

Saturday's Fun Run will also be covered as was done last year. Heading south to Lombardis for lunch.

A huge thanks goes out to Outerlimits owner Anthony Sauta for his support of Sharkey-Images.com. :ernaehrung004:

TIM YOU THE MAN! I GUESS YOU WILL BE TAKING MONDAY OFF TO REST LOL :drink: