Notices

My Complaint About "Too Old"

Old 01-20-2003, 03:55 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My Complaint About "Too Old"

My complaint about Mr. Too Old

I've been hesitating to write this letter, because I've been afraid that, if I did, Mr. Too Old would do everything in his power to make me stampede into the abattoir. But after reading about Mr. Too Old's feral ultimata, I could hesitate no longer. If you disagree with my claim that Mr. Too Old carries the seeds of his own self-destruction, then read no further. Let's consider for a moment, though, that maybe he clings to Fabianism like a drowning man clings to a life preserver. Then doesn't it follow that it is literally the case that there is no justification on any level whatsoever for his choleric slurs? It's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of confused fomenters of revolution like him can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. Mr. Too Old believes that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Mr. Too Old and his doctrinaire, mad legatees.

Given the public appetite for more accountability, he is a loose cannon , and everyone with half a brain understands that. Was Mr. Too Old just trying to be cute when he said that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time? I sure hope so, because far too many people tolerate his accusations as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I recently overheard a couple of vicious scoundrels say that honor counts for nothing. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Mr. Too Old-induced era of slogans and propaganda. Something recently occurred to me that might occur to Mr. Too Old, as well, if he would just turn down the volume of his voice for a moment: Mr. Too Old is too useless to reason with. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but his spin doctors are too lazy to answer the unambitious politicos who champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that Mr. Too Old's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only feckless answers, jaundiced resolutions to conflicts.

As headlong as Mr. Too Old's apologists may be, they are also jackbooted flibbertigibbets. Never mind that Mr. Too Old reminds me of the thief who cries "Stop, thief!" to distract attention from his thievery. What's really important is that if I recall correctly, I find that some of Mr. Too Old's choices of words in his conclusions would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "self-indulgent" for "extraterritoriality" and "petulant" for "scientificogeographical." Did he get dropped on his head when he was young, or did Mr. Too Old take massive doses of drugs to believe that his decisions are based on reason? Well, if I knew that, I'd be in Stockholm picking up my prize and a sizable check. If he is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards. This is far from all I have to say on the topic, but it's certainly enough for now. Just remember one thing: The things Mr. Too Old wants to do are unfair, if not illegal.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

W T F
Old 01-20-2003, 04:02 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 518 Posts

Uuuhhhhh, did you catch that Beavis?

Old 01-20-2003, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uh.........okay. Let me have some of that stuff too.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Registered

What's this all about?

What did I miss?

Is Too Old a scientolegist?

Did he piss in Dock's Wheaties?

Ron
Old 01-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Sea-Dated

can someone tell me what all that meant?

Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It could be a memory leak or memory corruption - try rebooting
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

LOL

Too Old, just pulling your chain dude!

You guys have got to check out this link. As a business owner, the customer is always right. Yeah Right!!!!! You have to bite your tongue almost everyday.

Well, I have found this really cool website where you put in a guys name and it automatically produces a complaint letter.

When I get really pissed, I print one out, read it and usually feel much better.

Check it out.

http://hugin.sigusr1.org/~pakin/complaint

Sorry Fred
Old 01-20-2003, 04:07 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

At least he acknowledges him as "MR" LOL

'Dock,, In laymans terms what are you trying to say?
Old 01-20-2003, 04:16 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by Too Old
Alright Mark......

I have the dictionary out and I should have an idea just what in the hell you've said in, oh, let's say about four or five hours.....

Somehow, I have the feeling it isn't a compliment.

LOL, If you can make sense of it in 4-5 hours you are better than me.

Check out the link above. Pretty cool.

Mark

Quick Reply: My Complaint About "Too Old"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.