Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO is crawling today? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188532-oso-crawling-today.html)

Wahoo ATV 06-16-2008 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2591214)
— Debra Domeyer, CTO, Internet Brands

Some needs to send Deb an email and tell her the site is F#@ked up. I still have an error message across the top of my screen.

Chris Sunkin 06-16-2008 12:17 PM

Deb got dumped. Joe Rosenblum is the new CTO.

Internet Brands Names Joseph Rosenblum CTO

LOS ANGELES, May 06, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET), a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites, today announced it has appointed Joseph Rosenblum as Chief Technology Officer, reporting to CEO Bob Brisco, effective immediately. Rosenblum has overseen all areas of technology development for Internet Brands since 2006, when he joined the company as Vice President of Technology Development.

Prior to joining Internet Brands, Rosenblum served in a variety of management and engineering roles at EarthLink, Inc., including engineering manager and senior software engineer. From 2000 to 2002, Rosenblum served as a software engineer and technical lead at Epinions.com, Inc. Rosenblum has both a B.A. and a master's degree from Stanford University.

"We're confident that Joe will help unlock the potential within our rapidly growing portfolio of high-quality vertical websites," said Bob Brisco, CEO of Internet Brands. "During his two years with us, Joe has already helped us expand our tech team, focus its efforts, and drive important growth initiatives."

Rosenblum succeeds CTO Debra Domeyer, who joined Internet Brands in 1999 as Chief Information Officer and was appointed to her current role in 2000. Domeyer will remain with Internet Brands for a transition period.

"All of us at Internet Brands would like to thank Debra for eight years of outstanding service," Brisco said. "Debra's leadership was important in establishing us as a successful company and setting us up for future growth."

About Internet Brands, Inc.

Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET) is a leading internet media company that operates community and e-commerce web sites in automotive, travel and leisure, and home related categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of 69 principal Web sites that are often leaders in their categories. Internet Brands was founded in 1998 as CarsDirect.com and added the parent company name of Internet Brands in 2005.

SOURCE: Internet Brands, Inc.

fund razor 06-16-2008 12:52 PM

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...178793zs-1.htm

Fun reading.

No less than 6 high level tech jobs including Unix sys admin listed for IB over on Dice. (Tech site.)

Clay Washington 06-16-2008 01:51 PM

There is NO WAY that I can post topless pics of the Claymates in this slow environment! :(

kennyo 06-16-2008 02:17 PM

OSO.... open 12pm -6pm 5 days a week!

rainmn 06-16-2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by JuCo (Post 2589732)
I don't have much of an update, but I can assure you that the system-wide issue is being worked on and all sites are being monitored.

Again, I apologize. We love OSO and aim to keep it active and vibrant. Thank you for your patience.

JuCo

Any update now on this site that "you love"?

OSO 06-16-2008 05:32 PM

site is running fine for me, are you all still having problems?

OSO 06-16-2008 05:34 PM

testing testing 123

when I post it takes a while for the post to show but browsing is normal speed

wrinkleface 06-16-2008 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Clay Washington (Post 2591397)
There is NO WAY that I can post topless pics of the Claymates in this slow environment! :(

That is just not right Clayman!!!!!!:angry-smiley-038:

stecz20 06-16-2008 05:37 PM

its very slow from time to time....