If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    My Boats:
    38 Donzi ZRC, 29 Advantage XFlight
    Indianapolis, Lake Cumberland, Cape Coral, FL
    This is what it was like surfing the internet with a 26K modem back in 1996. If you want to kill page views and interest in a web site this is how you do it.
    The Beak be gone

My Boats:
    '00 45 Sonic
    Northern VA
    Just got this message:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/ on line 193

Fatal error: Call to undefined function html_esc() in /var/www/ on line 122

Were doomed! Charter Member Wally's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Chris Craft Stinger 222
    Chicago, IL
    Database error.....database error.....i have freakin 15 pages of new posts to look through and am not 1/2 way thorough!! keep getting Database errors or it takes like 30+ seconds to load up a page.... and have been on for close to an hour!!!!
    Can someone email me when this place get back on track!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Registered Gold Member DoTheMath's Avatar
    Ma. / Lake Winni., NH

Worse than dial up!

Seriously - WTF!? Back in the "good ole days" - something like this would come up and Steve would have it fixed before most of us would even know it's happening.

Today - just another site in a portfolio of sites... Would someone PLEASE go and feed the squirrels in the servers!?!?
    Last edited by DoTheMath; 06-13-2008 at 09:25 AM.

My Boats:
    1973 Donzi X-18 Jet / Malibu Wakesetter / 1974 Sanger Super Jet/ 1970 Donzi St. Tropez
    cincinnati, ohio,
    Very S-l-o-w!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Call Ib Stephanie @ 800-692-2200;
    OSO's unofficial I.T. consultant :D

My Boats:
    91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport
    This is painfull

My Boats:
    '91 Carbon 70 Cafe, 3370 Pursuit
    Peoria, IL & FMB, FL
    Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of convert_bits_to_array(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /var/www/ : eval()'d code on line 62

Man, this site is HOSED. I bet the paying advertisers LOVE this too:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/ on line 193

Fatal error: Call to undefined function html_esc() in /var/www/ on line 122

My Boats:
    Powerquest 280 Silencer
    Appleton, WI
    OSO Migration to IB Server

It seems that our migration was a success....

Anyone who maybe experiencing problems it is important to note and bring attention problems to IB (for example, difficulty uploading certain files, slowness in parts of the site). If you experience any change in behavior from the site please report them in the “How To Forum Usage” section, in the thread “Post Migration Tech Reporting”.

You can also PM JuCo or email [email protected].

On 6/4/08, migrated to its new servers at Internet Brands. will be housed in a new Datacenter with added redundancy and stability to its current platform. During this migration we have a planned outage of two hours beginning at 5pm PST until 7pm PST. During that time, visitors to OSO will see who come to the site will see an “In the Shop” page. Once the migration is complete the homepage will be restored.

Upon restoration some users may experience problems due to DNS caching. Globally problems may occur up to 48 hours. However, the issue may resolve faster depending on how quickly a users ISP refreshes their DNS.

Thank you for your patience through this process and we look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Internet Brands Mgmt

I'm thinking about typing my posts out and mailing them to IB. Do you think they'll post them for me?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast