Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Powerboating in Paradise TV (King of clubs tour)! >

Powerboating in Paradise TV (King of clubs tour)!

Notices

Powerboating in Paradise TV (King of clubs tour)!

Old 06-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 2,957 Likes on 981 Posts
Thumbs up Powerboating in Paradise TV (King of clubs tour)!

I don't know how many of you watch the Power boating in Paradise shows. I would assume any fanatical power boater would watch them regularly. I watch them on a regular basis on TV (I believe they are online here too). I would highly suggest watching the shows if you’ve missed any.

I must commend Stu on the last show "King of Clubs National Tour" where he attended the Desert Storm and the Texas Outlaw poker runs.

Like I said, I routinely watch the shows, showcasing the FPC’s awesome poker runs and get a kick out of seeing friends running in the various poker runs, as well as searching for us on the runs in Florida we’ve attended.

I was surprised and pleased to see The King of Clubs Nor-Tech show up at Desert Storm this year. I thought it was great that Stu and Jackie got a chance to leave Florida and check out another poker run that is definitely a different style of poker run than the ones he organizes.

I was also just as surprised and elated to see he devoted a whole show to these west coast events. The show was a refreshing change of pace and I thoroughly enjoyed the coverage of both runs.

To be honest I was slightly surprised to hear Stu actually had a great time in Havasu. Not because Stu isn’t incapable of having a good time, just the shock of a different style event so far from home can be a shock to some.

So anyway, Kudos Stu on making the long haul out, producing a great show and having a good time all in the process.

We hope to see you out in Arizona next year for the Desert Storm 2009 Poker Run, which promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Absolutely. Stu (and Jackie ) do a great job. I've lost count on the number I've done but some of my best memories are from FPC events.

The show is great and if you've participated you will most likely see some great footage of your boat. Can't wait for Key West '08 Stu and the coverage to follow!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I watch everytime I can! Great program!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Got Direct TV two weeks ago because of it...He does a good job. I would like to see more interviews with the teams. I think it brings it to a more personal level. It would also help us poker runners and non poker run viewers understand the people behind the boats. That is the magic behind the sport.

Last edited by crb76; 06-09-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I watch the shows when ever I can catch it.
And Yessss.. Stu and Jackie can have and seemed to have a great time in Jax. while it was not an FPC event. The pix and video by FPC was great.
Going out of some ones own area shows a true boating enthusiast.
Stu,, Jackie >>>>>
Old 06-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

His boat is SWEET!... was never a big fan of the 39v intill I looked at one, very nice peice. & the headliner stays up!..
Old 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have it tuned in on my TIVO. But it needs more in your face racing.
I also set up a (on TIVO) a show called "power Boat"...

Now I have to save my SS so I can go to Sarasota...
Attached Thumbnails Powerboating in Paradise TV (King of clubs tour)!-p1070066.jpg