Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   E-Dock Jacksonville Poker Run Picture Thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188588-e-dock-jacksonville-poker-run-picture-thread.html)

plumbers crack 06-10-2008 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by chuckbeecher (Post 2586233)
I would think the St. Johns on a holiday weekend would be like I95 in MIA/FLL on Friday afternoon at 4:30.

Ditto, there was plenty of room to run without pissin on anyones parade.Look at the pictures youll see a lot of boats side by side.

Jassman 06-11-2008 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2585873)
One hell of a weekend!!!

I can't say enough thanks to Jassby and Sandy!!

I would also like to give a big thanks for the E dock guys pulling the fire alarm at 3am.:ernaehrung004:

Great hardware, friends and weather!!

We had a great time with every one as well, both you and Tosh are a hoot. Looking forward to the next poker run..Royal Purple, Patriot, and then Emerald Coast to wrap up the year. Talk to ya soon. :ernaehrung004:

WARPARTY36 06-11-2008 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2586678)
We had a great time with every one as well, both you and Tosh are a hoot. Looking forward to the next poker run..Royal Purple, Patriot, and then Emerald Coast to wrap up the year. Talk to ya soon. :ernaehrung004:

Are you skipping Key West?

BLee 06-11-2008 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2586029)
There was talk of changing J-Ville to Memorial Day weekend. :party-smiley-004:

Brilliant....... were Christmas and Thanksgiving already booked? :evilb:

The outside water was fun!! The trip TO lunch provided the best swells. Nice and spread out with very few sharp curls, other than the cuts and shallower areas :eek:. The way back was snottier, and the wind/waves had switched directions to quartering off our Port. A few sailing tactics mixed in with throttle made for sweet ride! :boat:

Mark you can load that footage from Chicago on YouTube easily if you get bored. I'd love to see some of that raw tape of Freedom and us airing them out! :drink:

Jassman 06-11-2008 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 2586983)
Are you skipping Key West?

Dont want to but have to see how the funds go...it's not been real busy here...hopefully that will change.:ernaehrung004:

LV 06-11-2008 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2586984)

Mark you can load that footage from Chicago on YouTube easily if you get bored. I'd love to see some of that raw tape of Freedom and us airing them out! :drink:

Def. like to see that Clip

shortcake 06-11-2008 09:30 PM

I work for Marine Clean/Leverage. Im working on posting some pictures i took. Donnie put me in charge of taking pictures for everyone to look at. Just working on re-sizing the pictures.

Jassman...had a blast on your boat. That was my first ride on a boat like that. Awesome. thanks

MarkSmith 06-11-2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2586984)

The raw footage is property of John Potts and his crew. I never loaded video before but will try. Brandon, there is something about your boat. Your boat is like Michael Jordan is to basketball, your boat is to easily handling the ruff water.

stainless 06-11-2008 10:46 PM

368 skater baby!

WARPARTY36 06-11-2008 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith (Post 2587885)
The raw footage is property of John Potts and his crew. I never loaded video before but will try. Brandon, there is something about your boat. Your boat is like Michael Jordan is to basketball, your boat is to easily handling the ruff water.

I think driving performance boats from the time he was in diapers may come into play a little bit too;):sport009: