Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help With Boat Sale In Oklahoma (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188798-help-boat-sale-oklahoma.html)

JPD Motorsports 06-12-2008 04:36 PM

last name please. I have a goup of steel workers in Purcell doing a metal building wayne is only 10 mins from there.

RHC 06-12-2008 06:13 PM

Now you have opened a whole new can of worm's ,,,, when you say you know some one at Donzi,, are we to assume that this is a new boat ,,, is it floor planned with the bank ???? to many detail's left up in the air on this one !!

RHC

Freeryd 06-12-2008 07:13 PM

i'm having trouble understanding this from multiple angles! I wanna believe this is all a legit story but IF i had somehow gotten myself into this situation...by now i woulda had this Mike guys FIRST, MIDDLE, and LAST name posted on here, ANY and ALL info i had about his business, the general area of the lot, name of contact you used in OK., and any other info i could think would be the least bit important.
There's alot of guys down in that area willing to help you out man....give them the info that allows them to do so! just my thoughts....do as u wish!

jimmyjr 06-12-2008 07:44 PM

well first let me say that i really appriciate everyones help and comments in helping solve this matter.as of 6pm cst our donzi was delivered to our drivers in oklahoma.they are now on the road and will be home on sat morn.now to answer some questions.1 my father is the east coast rep for donzi and proline- boats .his name is jim cascadden and has been in the marine buisness for over35 years.that was my contact at donzi.no the boat is not new it is a2006 gt model with aprox 100 hrs.2 i am a dealer,so is the seller i must admit i got nervous about the deal early today.but i now have my boat so like any other customer im relived to have what i paid for.i have to say that the transaction was not what i expected,but that is the way it is sometimes.again i really do appreciate every ones help and offers of help.thank you very much.

DollaBill 06-12-2008 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyjr (Post 2588807)
well first let me say that i really appriciate everyones help and comments in helping solve this matter.as of 6pm cst our donzi was delivered to our drivers in oklahoma.they are now on the road and will be home on sat morn.now to answer some questions.1 my father is the east coast rep for donzi and proline- boats .his name is jim cascadden and has been in the marine buisness for over35 years.that was my contact at donzi.no the boat is not new it is a2006 gt model with aprox 100 hrs.2 i am a dealer,so is the seller i must admit i got nervous about the deal early today.but i now have my boat so like any other customer im relived to have what i paid for.i have to say that the transaction was not what i expected,but that is the way it is sometimes.again i really do appreciate every ones help and offers of help.thank you very much.

Your dad is Jim C?? Why the hell didnt you say so? Jezz. Tell him Bill Bartus says hi. Been a few years.

Glad everything worked out well.

jimmyjr 06-13-2008 12:12 PM

thanks for the comments,bill i will be calling da and will certainly let him know that you say hi.