Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CONGRADULATIONS FreeRyd...Bill & Jessica (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188800-congradulations-freeryd-bill-jessica.html)

JB4Boyne 06-12-2008 11:23 AM

CONGRADULATIONS FreeRyd...Bill & Jessica

2 Attachment(s)
Bill finally popped the question to Jess. She is a sweetheart. I don't know why he waited 3 years.
Wait I do know...He was waiting for her to get out of diapers. lol:p
She is old enough to buy his beer now:ernaehrung004:

But really...I can't say enough good about these two kids.:D

Bill is in charge of the rescue teams for BoyneThunder so if your there buy him a drink. AFTER THE RUN:drink:

I knew it wouldn't be long, see photo below:eek:

Shawn D 06-12-2008 12:16 PM

Congratulations,

I thought I heard a good news at The Dilworth last night..

Maybe a trigger lock is in order..Just Kiddin

Freeryd 06-12-2008 07:02 PM

thanks JB and Shawn. trigger lock.....how bout a SAFE...underground! Yeah, i asked her last night that's why i didn't make the meeting. apparently it's not ok to ask her that and then say..."ok babe, i gotta go. the boys are havin beers downtown!"
BTW- JB, she's gonna kill ya if she sees you posted her pic on here!

BlackJack58 06-12-2008 10:42 PM

Good Luck! Then again, my daddy told me never to fall for a woman who knows how to shoot a gun...:D

Blue Oval 06-13-2008 08:13 AM

Way to go Bill!Welcome to adult life.Now you will have to get a 8-5 job,and then kids,maybe twins.I'll baby set if the ground is snow covered.You will have to be the kids out on the boat,Heidi will help you with a list of things you need to bring.I still have some coupons for diapers even.I won't have anytime to build my garage now, we will have to help with the extra room you are adding to Al's old cabin.Next thing you know you will be living in a real house and your old cabin will being towed thru town.

JB4Boyne 06-13-2008 09:02 AM

Damn Bob,
Don't scare him off by talking about a real job and kids.
He is still living in this fantasy world of just skiing and boating whenever he wants.

JB4Boyne 06-13-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2588767)
JB, she's gonna kill ya if she sees you posted her pic on here!

Tell her she posted it:D I just moved it from her MySpace page.:drink:

Tell her please don't shoot, I just wanted people to know that I knew such a beautiful and sweet girl:D

Hows that for kissing azz???:eek:

Freeryd 06-13-2008 12:31 PM

that's pretty good JB! you MIGHT live for another week or so!

Bob- you SUCK! that's all i can say about that!
btw- stop stalking me! you're begining to creep me out man!

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-13-2008 12:47 PM

Congratz BIG Daddy & best of luck :cool-smiley-026::cool-smiley-026:

Freeryd 06-13-2008 09:03 PM

well....i was trying to get a few pics to load but it is refusing to take them tonight so forget it!