Notices

Video of my Pantera

Old 06-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video of my Pantera

Just found this video on youtube of Jo and Pepe running my Pantera a few years back.

We ran it in some big water this past weekend and it was one of the biggest thrills of my life. I have never owned a boat of any type before but my throttle man is a very experienced offshore guy and he made that boat go fast and fly high!! I was just trying not to do anything stupid and not fly out in the turns!!!

If anyone wants to buy the baddest 28ft boat in the world (my buddy said it is more fun than his Cig) give those guys at Pantera a call!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNnly...ature=related#
Old 06-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zb2jL-QQlQ[/YOUTUBE]

this one too......
Old 06-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered

have you got a link to that one, I got to send that to my buddies.......
Old 06-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zb2jL-QQlQ
Old 06-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

very cool Adam......where did you run it? L Ont?? and who was on the sticks?

you need to head up to Simcoe and make sure you do the Rice Lake run.....weekend after labour day.....doug
Old 06-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad you are enjoying it !! I Have some great memories in that 28'.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats
Old 06-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

looks awesome!one of my favorite panteras. you should run it this weekend in the wny fun run!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered

Great video. I love panteras
Old 06-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
very cool Adam......where did you run it? L Ont?? and who was on the sticks?

you need to head up to Simcoe and make sure you do the Rice Lake run.....weekend after labour day.....doug
My buddy Brian Glass was on the sticks. He has got a Cig, and a Scarab. Older guy (50) and has been one of my dad's best friends since long before I was born. We were running up in Lake Nipissing. He has a huge boathouse with two 12000lb lifts and his own launch ramp and a separate garage for working on the boats. It is a pretty sweet setup, my Pantera is still there sitting up on a lift. I am heading up again this weekend to run it.

I decided to forego the poker run insurance and not do any this year. I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I get into any of that> I dont want to hurt anyone or myself. This boat is very fast and gets stupid real quick even with a good guy on the throttle. I want to really learn about the boat and boating in general before I race it. We had an interesting incident last weekend that scared the crap out of me (launched it off a random wave at 70- in a turn blackberry shattered, lots of bruises)
Old 06-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Glad you are enjoying it !! I Have some great memories in that 28'.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats
Jo,

I have taken a few people for rides and I can tell you, there may be a few more Pantera boats in Canada in the next few years.

I took out a doctor friend last weekend and he asked me questions for 30mins about the boat and how to get into contact with you etc. I was really suprised at how little these guys knew about Pantera since we have alot of rough water here. There are alot of people I have noticed who want a classic offshore that is fast and has the ease of maintenance (if you can call it that) of a single engine and can still handle rough water.

My friend Brian who has been into Offshore for a long time even said that before I bought it he couldnt understand why I would buy a single engine boat. Now he said he likes driving it more than his Cigarette and that it handles rough water better than he could have ever dreamed. He said he would seriously consider buying one (he kept on yelling 'this thing is a phucking hotrod man, holy ****")

I am so happy to own a part of Pantera race history and such a cool boat. I doubt I will ever sell it, just have to make some more money the next few years and we can get it a big brother!

Quick Reply: Video of my Pantera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.