Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188921-cat-killer-gets-owned-today-nyc.html)

Smarty 06-16-2008 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2591199)
There was a lot that was said that year and Vinny came back the following year, with JC Perf. power, to take the crown...

I really don't think it's about "Fountain hating" but it's more about saying the "Cat Killer" got owned on Saturday... OSO members didn't make up the Cat Killer name, Reggie did, so now he has to deal with the consequenses when he looses... :ernaehrung004::drink:

Panther,

I saw your boat in the video from Saturday, looks good, as usual. I think cruising 60 mph at the Poker Run was smart. Take it easy, don't abuse the boat, don't abuse your passengers, and reduce the potential for mechanical failure.

Now if I were the owner of Jet Set or one of those 160mph+
Skaters, it would be "get to the front time" once the pace boat gave the OK to "GO!" Or, when the cheaters jump the start (with no restarts at poker runs) - it is time to keep digging and run em down if possible.

Have a great summer.

gotime34 06-16-2008 09:05 PM

Cat Killer should have run at Jax, there would be less of an argument. JC, where was "BAD" at NYC?

tnothin 06-16-2008 09:36 PM

By now, doesnt everyone have something better to do. I know I would never read all 10 pages of this worthless crap.

Roger 06-16-2008 09:36 PM

Did any of you guys go to the awards? If you had you would know the story. The owner was in tears thanking Reggie and the Fountain guys for coming to NY with the Killer. He stated he could NOT catch the Fountain until they broke an engine. This was stated by the owner of the cat. He thanked everyone from the Fountain team for giving him the best time of his life. He then stated he was through and turned the boat over to his sons on fathers day. So get your facts straight. By the way DJD, who in the world will the Fountain race???? There was only 9 boats in Hollywood and 10-11 at all the other races. Power for power we all know a cat is faster than a Vee, but give Reggie some credit, he builds a great boat that is available to all at a much better price than some others who do not run as fast. Go talk to the man and see for yourself that he is a dedicated boat lover that simply pushes the envelope, which benefits all of us boatlovers.

tnothin 06-16-2008 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roger (Post 2592089)
Did any of you guys go to the awards? If you had you would know the story. The owner was in tears thanking Reggie and the Fountain guys for coming to NY with the Killer. He stated he could NOT catch the Fountain until they broke an engine. This was stated by the owner of the cat. He thanked everyone from the Fountain team for giving him the best time of his life. He then stated he was through and turned the boat over to his sons on fathers day. So get your facts straight. By the way DJD, who in the world will the Fountain race???? There was only 9 boats in Hollywood and 10-11 at all the other races. Power for power we all know a cat is faster than a Vee, but give Reggie some credit, he builds a great boat that is available to all at a much better price than some others who do not run as fast. Go talk to the man and see for yourself that he is a dedicated boat lover that simply pushes the envelope, which benefits all of us boatlovers.

Agreed. Just like today Tiger did not think about winning the money once, he doesnt need it, he wanted to be the National Champion Dont hate Reggie just because he places such an importance on winning, thats what it is all about in sports. Hate him or not he does build a fast V bottom

MOBILEMERCMAN 06-16-2008 09:51 PM

I don't think its about Reggie and his boats as much as the name "Cat Killer".

Roger 06-16-2008 09:53 PM

Jim, maybe its just a ploy to get everybody talking. LOL

Cash Bar 06-16-2008 10:16 PM

10 pages of crap and not one person asked the truly important question.

How much duct tape did it take to hold JC's junk together while they chased down the Cat Killer ?? :grinser010: