Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188921-cat-killer-gets-owned-today-nyc.html)

Lucididee 06-19-2008 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2594928)
i smell a rebellion in the air.....:evilb::evilb:

you let some new guy get you all worked up... do you not like a little sport?? i will pardon you for this, next time you wont be so lucky... carry on my sweet, and dont forget who made you feel better the other night.... dont forget, your king is their for his people....

that is all... :evilb::evilb:

Na, it's just the same stupid arguement that was had a few years back. Some of his 1st post was in the OL sections bashing OLs and praising the Fountain. I guess it's kinda like me with the Rangers. I luv my Rangers but I hate the Devils even more. To each is own, but at least fight a different fight this time.

Yes my dear, you were my true friend at the Poker Run. THANK YOU!

Strip Poker 388 06-19-2008 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2594808)
Exactly!

In a race...yeah...

In a poker run..no. If someone did that to me at 160 they better be ready to throw down even if I'm only a buck 75. :(

People are out there to have fun and have some friendly competition thrown for good measure, not get killed. :drink:

Just think in a poker run most people usually are not racers,so you have to watch them if they don't keep there line.1 boat doing 60 and one at 140+ the boat going 60 besides to turn or even veer to left or right,Ive seen some close calls.Ya have to anticipate them turning on ya,they never back:(

pullmytrigger 06-19-2008 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2594609)
spank what 80% of what guys with there familys in 32 to 36 ft cats with 525s

it ony got beat by ONE cat in the run......

so take that real race boat ck whats it like 47ft long? run it against a bunch OF REAL RACE BOATS IN OPA AGAINST CATS ITS SAME SIZE AND HP

OMG....give me a break!!!.....now its ......"go to OPA".....seeing that Reggie has more race wins and championships in more santioning bodies than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!!......jeez I guess he does have something to prove on the racecourse.....i guess there is some corner of the world he hasnt DOMINATED........unbelievable statement!:rolleyes:

kilo runs unless its in reggiies place wear he can lower the bridge on his comp.

fyi Cig tried to bump Reggie off in their own "event" in Fla.....but gave up.
And yeah he set up a proper speed run in his backyard to the tune of his 50gs......nothing stopping OL from hosting thier own event anywhere they want on thier dime and not relying on some silly GPS readings.......faak me:angry-smiley-038:

just when you think you can leave it alone.......it pulls you back in.......!!!!!:rolleyes::drink:

stainless 06-19-2008 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD (Post 2594646)
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing

wasn't reggie flying above giving them updates on where the competition was? Sounds like intentional blocking to me! Not cool, and worse downright dangerous! he should have kept his line, especially in a poker run! :mad:

AIR TIME 06-19-2008 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD (Post 2594646)
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing

arrh snow skiing when we haul down the mountian we say passing on the left or right and if you phuck with the train we run you over. so a zigging ck trying to block or cut off a faster boat is WRONG:rolleyes: you let them by. oh when we would ski killington he had our own trails so we never had to run anyone down:grinser010: started going there in 1979 we would loose a guy every weekend to a broken something back in the day ski closed iced up trails was fun or ending up in a net off a cliff:eek: woods great to run in 3' wide a lot of banged up knees. but skiing is ziggy here and there boating NO not at over a 100 when someone wants to pass.
when your on a wide river there should be lots of room to pass but if someone is moving over on you every time you change lanes thats cutting off:mad:

AIR TIME 06-19-2008 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by stainless (Post 2595631)
wasn't reggie flying above giving them updates on where the competition was? Sounds like intentional blocking to me! Not cool, and worse downright dangerous! he should have kept his line, especially in a poker run! :mad:

thats right he was above:mad:

thisistank 06-19-2008 11:00 PM

You guys make me laugh when you say sh!t like "10 pages and still talking about reggie...." Like its a good thing!

You just don't get it. The "Any press is good press" analogy doesn't fly. We're all performance boaters here. There's no one here reading this thread that's going to say, "wow, c0ck killer is soooooo awesome I'm going to run out and buy a fountain so I can be that b!tchen too":rolleyes:

I'm afraid it's the EXACT OPPOSITE. People will see the B.S. Reggie continues to pull to inflate his ego and will be soured on Fountain. Bad press in this arena is just that...bad press.

Why buy a boat from an ego maniac that has to continuously pull the bull sh!t when there's so many other companies out there with owners that are very humble, cool, down to earth people. Who do you want to give your money to?

And by the way, you want a lesson in how to run in a poker run watch Bobbit run his Skater. At the 120 mark in the video he's talking about "Gary" (Predetor). Even when theres a colossal amount of competativeness, Money and ego involved, Bobbit has the curtousy to pay attention to his suroundings and watch out for his fellow boater. C0ck killer has continously shown that being first is all that matters...No placing at a poker run can out weigh safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLqhnaYzPXQ

AIR TIME 06-19-2008 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=pullmytrigger;2595215]fyi Cig tried to bump Reggie off in their own "event" in Fla.....but gave up.
And yeah he set up a proper speed run in his backyard to the tune of his 50gs......nothing stopping OL from hosting thier own event anywhere they want on thier dime and not relying on some silly GPS readings.......faak me:angry-smiley-0

ITS A RACE BOAT SO RACE IT IN OPA OR GIVE THE OPEN COCKPIT CATS SOME NOTICE SO THEY CAN RUN BIG POWER TO ! put smaller pulley on blower AND GO TO THE LOTTO KILOS FOR ONCE WITH YOUR 177MPH BOAT:angry-smiley-038::evilb: MUST HAVE :LIL D*** ENVY it seems :eek: GPS IS SILLY NOW WHY DOES EVERYONE BUY THEN INSTEAD OF A SPEEDO:rolleyes:

masher44 06-20-2008 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2595818)
I agree let him put a few of Those Fountains on a race corse I hate guys who want to be 1st:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::party-smiley-004:

there are plenty of Fountains that race. Far more than Cig or OL ;)