Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bad As* Skater Brothers!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC-jacksonville-hyatt.jpg  
Old 06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
2 confirmed eye witness Cat killer was ahead at GWB till they broke!!congrats to Maxed out
I would hope so since the start is at the GW.. The Fountain is a sh.t box. They had it and jax and thought better of unloading it with all of the cats present....They are just trying to mix up another batch of Kool-aid for the fountain owners to drink. Gotta have something to believe ... why not the hype
Old 06-14-2008, 08:38 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Nice work there guys!
JC, you're looking slim.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come on guys I know and you know that you cant make a V bottom run as fast as a cat,[equal power] but my hat is still off to the Fountain crew for pushing the envelope, who would have thought the speeds these boats are running today, love him or hate him Reggie is good for the sport.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Maxed out going under George Washington bridge looked like the Fountain he was way ahead!Maybe JC was tonge kissing with he she but thats what I saw
What was he the first one to idle up to the starting line??? GW is where is PR starts come one now
Old 06-14-2008, 09:33 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Here's youtube clip from the '06 Sarasota Poker Run of Maxed Out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biIZyKsv5-A
Old 06-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by H2Xmark
come on guys I know and you know that you cant make a V bottom run as fast as a cat,[equal power] but my hat is still off to the Fountain crew for pushing the envelope, who would have thought the speeds these boats are running today, love him or hate him Reggie is good for the sport.
Exactly. This is what the sport needs, more people talkin trash. Then maybe someone will care to watch offshore boat racing and it might make it to ESPN. No one cares about a bunch of pu$$y a$$ rich *****e$ drinkin cocktails playin with their toys. I laugh at all your comments about hating on who has done more for the sport than anyone. Why do you think people watch NASCAR. Hey everyone hates the Yankees as well, and why do you think that is.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i like the Yankees
Old 06-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GATORONE
i like the Yankees
Ya but most people dont. And some people still like Fountain.
Hey Bill your Skater is stupid awsome!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 2,832 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by tnothin
Exactly. This is what the sport needs, more people talkin trash. Then maybe someone will care to watch offshore boat racing and it might make it to ESPN. No one cares about a bunch of pu$$y a$$ rich *****e$ drinkin cocktails playin with their toys. I laugh at all your comments about hating on who has done more for the sport than anyone. Why do you think people watch NASCAR. Hey everyone hates the Yankees as well, and why do you think that is.
I have to politely dis-agree with you on a couple of points.

A) Offshore boat racing isn't big because most people know little about it, have never seen an offshore boat in person, don't care about offshore boats. Not to mention all the drama, in fighting and B.S. that ruins what little chance it has of survival and no advertisement endorcements that run all major sports.

B) You think Reggie has done more for the sport than anyone? I think there's another man that holds that rein. Someone who built several companies that have been around since before Fountain. All Reggie cares about is selling boats and serving himself.

c) I don't think the sport needs more arrgant azzholes talking trash. There's WAAAAAAAAY enough of that as it is and is part of the problem. I would actually gaurantee Fountain would be a more popular brand with performance boaters if Reggie, his huge ego and bullsh!t ad campaigns were out of the picture.

When's the last time you heard someone say, "wow, so and so is really cool because he's shut an arrogant azzhole." ???

It usually goes, "you know what, so and so is really cool. He's got so much going for him and is so down to earth and humble."

"Cat Killer"....I think not. Show up at the shoot out and beat the BudSelect boat....Then you can name your boat cat killer. Until then, everyone's just going to keep rolling their eyes when they see that name on the side of that boat.

Just my .02

Last edited by thisistank; 06-14-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.