Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188921-cat-killer-gets-owned-today-nyc.html)

Kims 06-20-2008 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 2595838)
there are plenty of Fountains that race. Far more than Cig or OL ;)

I agree, just to bad they don't race against a Cig or OL... Racing is not a world record from some unknown spot to another unknown spot... And the few Fountains that do race is not really Fountains now, are they.....

blownincome 06-20-2008 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD (Post 2594651)
i met tuna at the glencove pr last year.then you must know craige s at fountain.good friend of mine.

Craig Is a great Guy! I wish all my Reps were like Him!! He Kills himself to make sure not only the Customers are happy but The dealer Is as well!! Stand Up Guy!!! I have a lot of respect for Him!!!:D

Ratickle 06-20-2008 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kims (Post 2595846)
And the few Fountains that do race is not really Fountains now, are they.....

?:confused::confused:?

pullmytrigger 06-20-2008 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2595818)
I agree let him put a few of Those Fountains on a race corse I hate guys who want to be 1st:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::party-smiley-004:

and where have you been for the last 20 YEARS????

I'll repeat, Reggie has more race wins and championships in more sanctioning bodies in more parts of the world than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!......you hear that?.....COMBINED!!!!......Reggie has NOTHING to prove on the racecourse.......he has been there, DONE THAT, dominated SO MANY classes of racing for so long its sickening.
Like .....what the heck kind of a comment is THAT???

Reggie....you either love him or hate him

Tank.....your obviously a hater......you'll probably never change your mind.......but having a "bad guy" is good for any sport.......maybe you'll come out to some races to see him get beat.

pullmytrigger 06-20-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2595813)

ITS A RACE BOAT SO RACE IT IN OPA OR GIVE THE OPEN COCKPIT CATS SOME NOTICE SO THEY CAN RUN BIG POWER TO ! put smaller pulley on blower AND GO TO THE LOTTO KILOS FOR ONCE WITH YOUR 177MPH BOAT:angry-smiley-038::evilb:

Yeah......I suppose if you dig deep enough there are a couple of places left in the world that he has not totally kicked azz in for the last 20 yrs.......

pullmytrigger 06-20-2008 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2595813)
GPS IS SILLY NOW WHY DOES EVERYONE BUY THEN INSTEAD OF A SPEEDO:rolleyes:

......deep breath

because in order to set an accepted world mark you must follow a specific PROCEEDURE according to the UIM......time set over a measured distance in a two way pass......THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN......and thats the way all the other world marks you are competing against have been set so its fair to you and everybody else........in Reggies 177 one way pay pass he could have hit 180 or 181 at one point on a GPS......BUT WORLD MARKS ARE NOT SET ON A GPS.....sorry

Im out onthis thread......we'll just be having this discussion again in a couple of months

Panther 06-20-2008 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger (Post 2595996)
I'll repeat, Reggie has more race wins and championships in more sanctioning bodies in more parts of the world than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!......you hear that?.....COMBINED!!!!......Reggie has NOTHING to prove on the racecourse.......he has been there, DONE THAT, dominated SO MANY classes of racing for so long its sickening.
Like .....what the heck kind of a comment is THAT???

Reggie....you either love him or hate him

It is named Cat Killer isn't it? In the last 20 years how many races has Reggie gone up against and won against a cat??

Oh yeah that's right, the only time I remember him beating a cat was when he raced in SKATER CAT with Fountain written on the side that was 4-6 feet smaller than the rest of his class.... :eek:

:party-smiley-004:

AIR TIME 06-20-2008 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger (Post 2596046)
......deep breath

because in order to set an accepted world mark you must follow a specific PROCEEDURE according to the UIM......time set over a measured distance in a two way pass......THATS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN......and thats the way all the other world marks you are competing against have been set so its fair to you and everybody else........in Reggies 177 one way pay pass he could have hit 180 or 181 at one point on a GPS......BUT WORLD MARKS ARE NOT SET ON A GPS.....sorry

Im out onthis thread......we'll just be having this discussion again in a couple of months

WHY NOT THE LOTTO KILO ITS NEUTRAL AREA OR WAS IN THE PASSED, HEY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINSTREGGIE OR HIS BOATS, I TALKED TO HIS SALES TEAM ABOUT MY WIFE DESIGNING AND MAKING CUSTOM RUGS FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA SHOWED THEM A SAMPLE WITH A OL DESIGN NO PROBLEM:D. I will get off these caps sorry so its about the new owner. it would be like me going to the beach in my old race truck mod 4 x 4 back in the day and go ask familys to race down the beach in there jeep wagon or blazer. instead of that I would hang out and pull stuck people out or the tow trucks that got stuck pulling them out.:D it would be nice to see it run in a class with boats not sbi where he helps make the rules change aka key west shink wrap:rolleyes: forced ol to sit on trailer

AIR TIME 06-20-2008 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=Panther;2596090]It is named Cat Killer isn't it? In the last 20 years how many races has Reggie gone up against and won against a cat??

Oh yeah that's right, the only time I remember him beating a cat was when he raced in SKATER CAT with Fountain written on the side that was 4-6 feet smaller than the rest of his class.... :eek: and when he raced his fountain cat it was so so. and your chances of winning are great when you change the rules and 5 out of 6 boats are yours in a class lets see if ck will show up at the big race saturday down in fl:rolleye

thisistank 06-20-2008 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger (Post 2595996)

Tank.....your obviously a hater......you'll probably never change your mind.......but having a "bad guy" is good for any sport.......maybe you'll come out to some races to see him get beat.

"Hater"....Yea, I guess you could say I'm a hater...However, I don't "hate" Fountain powerboats. I hate the way reggie attempts to spew propoganda around with all the bull sh!t and his tendency to slant things in his favor. I like the way you bring up coming out to a race to watch him get beat. That brings up a very good point of another reason why I think he's a tool...I find it sad that Reggie wont back other Fountain boats just because they're not his pet project...Eh-hem "on the chip".

I can tell you this...I, as well as many others, will never buy a Fountain for the simple reason of Reggies behavior.

Nice boat, great running. Let it's accomplishments tell the tail of it's success. Not a loud mouthed egotisticle maniac that causes controversy in attempt to gain further attention at any cost.