Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-19-2008, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
oh i get it..... im not the king for nothing... the pulse of my people is felt throughout my kingdom....

your doing fine, judt dont let dee get to you... shes from jersey, and you know how those jersey people are...

carry on soilder.. hold strong.....
Listen here North Jersey, King of Garbage boy, carry on with your own business. Next time I'll have my skinny arse brother really kick your arse.

You are mine! And I will hurt YOU! (Oh yeah, I actually have more people than you do!)
Old 06-19-2008, 01:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tnothin
Dont you have some pics to take? Dont be mad cause you look nothing like your avatar. And I already know that all your east coast buds will back you over me. I dont know any of you personaly so I wont take any shots at anyone personaly, but if you judge someone for what they post on this for fun sight... well then you all take this sight way to seriously. So I dont think you need to call me retarded.
Oh, I am so so sorry. I guess you grandmother is still babysitting Reggie. What a claim to fame!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
WHO WAS THAT ? TUNA
Yes..
Old 06-19-2008, 04:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Stiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll talking about that Reggie Fountain.......!!!

He's lovin' it.......!! I CAN SEE HIM NOW IN HIS OFFICE GLUED TO OSO ITS NOT LIKE HE HAS A COMPANY TO RUN AND SET UP A NEW ONE BAJA NOPE HES ON HERE RIGHT NOW

guess if no OL or Cig can even come close to makin' a race out of the vee top speed mark might as well go mix it up with some cats with a little "Cat Killer" smack talkin' thrown in........it'll still spank 80% of them........sorry.....TRUTH!!
spank what 80% of what guys with there familys in 32 to 36 ft cats with 525s. they got spanked CK by a boat with less hp. if there so great show up at a OPA race its cheaper than most pokerruns, and most of these posts are tnothing whining about nothing. so take that real race boat ck whats it like 47ft long? run it against a bunch OF REAL RACE BOATS IN OPA AGAINST CATS ITS SAME SIZE AND HP and quit CUTTING POKERRUN BOATS OFF WHEN THEY TRY AND PASS YOU if that was me you cut off 3 times we would have nice talk back at the ramp. how do you look in the mirror after you know you almost killed people trying to be 1st in a pokerrun. it will spank boats in P6 TO P2, BUT p1 TO px no WAY. ck will be cat chit after px class eats it up, but they won't show up there or the kilo runs unless its in reggiies place wear he can lower the bridge on his comp.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-19-2008 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Ten pages!! Whooohooo, Reggie (and Cat Killer) wins!
Old 06-19-2008, 06:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Hey Darlin',

I need to get in touch with you or Chucky. I got pictures I wanna give ya. I'll be on the Island soon, so let's get together for lunch or dinner the next time I'm out there.
indeed,call me on my cell 445-7072 or 878-2342
love rb
Old 06-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
spank what 80% of what guys with there familys in 32 to 36 ft cats with 525s. they got spanked CK by a boat with less hp. if there so great show up at a OPA race its cheaper than most pokerruns, and most of these posts are tnothing whining about nothing. so take that real race boat ck whats it like 47ft long? run it against a bunch OF REAL RACE BOATS IN OPA AGAINST CATS ITS SAME SIZE AND HP and quit CUTTING POKERRUN BOATS OFF WHEN THEY TRY AND PASS YOU if that was me you cut off 3 times we would have nice talk back at the ramp. how do you look in the mirror after you know you almost killed people trying to be 1st in a pokerrun. it will spank boats in P6 TO P2, BUT p1 TO px no WAY. ck will be cat chit after px class eats it up, but they won't show up there or the kilo runs unless its in reggiies place wear he can lower the bridge on his comp.
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing
Old 06-19-2008, 06:22 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blownincome
Yes..
i met tuna at the glencove pr last year.then you must know craige s at fountain.good friend of mine.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Are you insinuating that Cat Killer jumped the start?
of course the cat killer was in front of maxedout before the gw
and even after the gw,and almost have down the hudson,and it ran great ,good job my hat is off to you two guys,HOWEVER
you should not have tried to run us into the shore line by cutting us off every time we got on your transom,you must remember the diffence between first & second is THE FINISH
LINE and we got the first. GOOD EFFORT GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!

ron barrette maxedout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing
True, if there had been an accident, Ron would be at fault. But that doesn't mean that the guy in the front isn't being a D!CK when he intentionally puts another boat in a position of having to yield the right of way.

BTW -- I have a buddy that tried that crap with me on the river last year. As we approached a bend to the left, I was on the outside and he didn't begin his turn so that I would have to back out or go into the bank. Instead of backing out, I cut to the left and blew through his roostertail. Not fun but I shot waaayyy out ahead of him.

Last edited by X-Rated30; 06-19-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.