Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC >

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
you know that whoever is in front has the line,regardless if it is a pokerrun,race or snowskiing
arrh snow skiing when we haul down the mountian we say passing on the left or right and if you phuck with the train we run you over. so a zigging ck trying to block or cut off a faster boat is WRONG you let them by. oh when we would ski killington he had our own trails so we never had to run anyone down started going there in 1979 we would loose a guy every weekend to a broken something back in the day ski closed iced up trails was fun or ending up in a net off a cliff woods great to run in 3' wide a lot of banged up knees. but skiing is ziggy here and there boating NO not at over a 100 when someone wants to pass.
when your on a wide river there should be lots of room to pass but if someone is moving over on you every time you change lanes thats cutting off

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-19-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stainless
wasn't reggie flying above giving them updates on where the competition was? Sounds like intentional blocking to me! Not cool, and worse downright dangerous! he should have kept his line, especially in a poker run!
thats right he was above
Old 06-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

You guys make me laugh when you say sh!t like "10 pages and still talking about reggie...." Like its a good thing!

You just don't get it. The "Any press is good press" analogy doesn't fly. We're all performance boaters here. There's no one here reading this thread that's going to say, "wow, c0ck killer is soooooo awesome I'm going to run out and buy a fountain so I can be that b!tchen too"

I'm afraid it's the EXACT OPPOSITE. People will see the B.S. Reggie continues to pull to inflate his ego and will be soured on Fountain. Bad press in this arena is just that...bad press.

Why buy a boat from an ego maniac that has to continuously pull the bull sh!t when there's so many other companies out there with owners that are very humble, cool, down to earth people. Who do you want to give your money to?

And by the way, you want a lesson in how to run in a poker run watch Bobbit run his Skater. At the 120 mark in the video he's talking about "Gary" (Predetor). Even when theres a colossal amount of competativeness, Money and ego involved, Bobbit has the curtousy to pay attention to his suroundings and watch out for his fellow boater. C0ck killer has continously shown that being first is all that matters...No placing at a poker run can out weigh safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLqhnaYzPXQ

Last edited by thisistank; 06-19-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=pullmytrigger;2595215]fyi Cig tried to bump Reggie off in their own "event" in Fla.....but gave up.
And yeah he set up a proper speed run in his backyard to the tune of his 50gs......nothing stopping OL from hosting thier own event anywhere they want on thier dime and not relying on some silly GPS readings.......faak me:angry-smiley-0

ITS A RACE BOAT SO RACE IT IN OPA OR GIVE THE OPEN COCKPIT CATS SOME NOTICE SO THEY CAN RUN BIG POWER TO ! put smaller pulley on blower AND GO TO THE LOTTO KILOS FOR ONCE WITH YOUR 177MPH BOAT MUST HAVE :LIL D*** ENVY it seems GPS IS SILLY NOW WHY DOES EVERYONE BUY THEN INSTEAD OF A SPEEDO
Old 06-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
I agree let him put a few of Those Fountains on a race corse I hate guys who want to be 1st
there are plenty of Fountains that race. Far more than Cig or OL
Old 06-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
there are plenty of Fountains that race. Far more than Cig or OL
I agree, just to bad they don't race against a Cig or OL... Racing is not a world record from some unknown spot to another unknown spot... And the few Fountains that do race is not really Fountains now, are they.....
Old 06-20-2008, 05:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
i met tuna at the glencove pr last year.then you must know craige s at fountain.good friend of mine.
Craig Is a great Guy! I wish all my Reps were like Him!! He Kills himself to make sure not only the Customers are happy but The dealer Is as well!! Stand Up Guy!!! I have a lot of respect for Him!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kims
And the few Fountains that do race is not really Fountains now, are they.....
??
Old 06-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
I agree let him put a few of Those Fountains on a race corse I hate guys who want to be 1st
and where have you been for the last 20 YEARS????

I'll repeat, Reggie has more race wins and championships in more sanctioning bodies in more parts of the world than all other manufactures COMBINED!!!......you hear that?.....COMBINED!!!!......Reggie has NOTHING to prove on the racecourse.......he has been there, DONE THAT, dominated SO MANY classes of racing for so long its sickening.
Like .....what the heck kind of a comment is THAT???

Reggie....you either love him or hate him

Tank.....your obviously a hater......you'll probably never change your mind.......but having a "bad guy" is good for any sport.......maybe you'll come out to some races to see him get beat.

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 06-20-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME

ITS A RACE BOAT SO RACE IT IN OPA OR GIVE THE OPEN COCKPIT CATS SOME NOTICE SO THEY CAN RUN BIG POWER TO ! put smaller pulley on blower AND GO TO THE LOTTO KILOS FOR ONCE WITH YOUR 177MPH BOAT
Yeah......I suppose if you dig deep enough there are a couple of places left in the world that he has not totally kicked azz in for the last 20 yrs.......

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.