Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189041-unpowered-big-cigs-apaches.html)

Von Bongo 06-26-2008 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2603309)
Is that 41 Apache "Snake Eyes", the Yellow/Blue one, still for sale at Lake Cumberland or where ever? It had staggered 525SCs, which is probably a little light on power, but the boat appeared to be in great shape. I always liked that boat.

I inquired about it a few months ago and they still had it. They wanted almost as much as the 42 commanche with merc 800s amd #6's that was listed on the classifieds.

BLee 06-26-2008 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo (Post 2603272)
Thanks for the advice, I already talked to him a couple years ago when it was for sale, still have the notes somewhere from the conversation. :D

Well I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if it read that way! You keep telling him to shoot you a number?? I just didn't want anyone to think he had a "typical" Apache price on it. :D

el indio 06-26-2008 10:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2603436)
Well I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if it read that way! You keep telling him to shoot you a number?? I just didn't want anyone to think he had a "typical" Apache price on it. :D

thanx guys........best buy in town.......low hours on hull..........0 hours on power.........DOCUMENTED..........by the way it is going back together as we speak......LT is picking up fresh bolster tonight........no flash no fluff........bad ass boat for running the rough......ask anyone who has ridden on this boat.........m.m...

Panther 06-26-2008 10:51 AM

Marks boat is a runner, even with the 650's!!! Great boat, no BS, made to run! It's also priced to sell and worth every penny!

Mark, will we be seeing you in NY again? Bobby mentioned he might come up?:cool-smiley-011:

el indio 06-26-2008 11:32 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2603465)
Marks boat is a runner, even with the 650's!!! Great boat, no BS, made to run! It's also priced to sell and worth every penny!

Mark, will we be seeing you in NY again? Bobby mentioned he might come up?:cool-smiley-011:

Frank i can taste the clams already.....spoke to jennifer at grovers yesterday they have room.....dial the fresh power and away we go.........BRACCOS is in our future......mark..

Panther 06-26-2008 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2603530)
Frank i can taste the clams already.....spoke to jennifer at grovers yesterday they have room.....dial the fresh power and away we go.........BRACCOS is in our future......mark..

Sounds good, let me know when you get into town.

Let's be sure to plan a day and meet up with the boats again! :cool-smiley-011:

Von Bongo 06-26-2008 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2603436)

No didn't take it that way, that's the smilie if I did I'd given you a :rolleyes:

:D

Len S 06-26-2008 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 2602791)
Lenny, you should just by my 3 man rigged and ready to run. I have a new project on the way.

You can have your choice of power that I still have in stock, or just tell me how fast you want it to go.

im wanting a larger boat than the magnum i have now..

got a hard on for a race boat with no power..

seems everything talked about here has power

BLee 06-26-2008 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo (Post 2603756)
No didn't take it that way, that's the smilie if I did I'd given you a :rolleyes:

:D

:cool-smiley-011:

el indio 06-26-2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Len S (Post 2603781)
im wanting a larger boat than the magnum i have now..

got a hard on for a race boat with no power..

seems everything talked about here has power

SEE POST #7...........