Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches

Notices

Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches

Old 06-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Len S
dido
185k.......from the bumper to the propnut......fly in drive home...re-rigg from the dash back 2001....with tanks.......m.m....
Attached Thumbnails Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches-15.jpg  
Old 06-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Mark, PM me a price if you would
above is before.........and this is now......no flash.... no.. fluff just a boat you can run in the rough.........
Attached Thumbnails Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches-800sc2untitled.bmp  
Old 06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
above is before.........and this is now......no flash.... no.. fluff just a boat you can run in the rough.........
1 more.......
Attached Thumbnails Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches-800sc1.bmp  
Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You "interested" guys need to pick up the phone and call Mark! He's not a monster that will be released to the outside world to wreak havoc, if verbal conversation takes place. You might even learn something if you're seriously considering an Apache.

I know because i CALL, (yes, on the phone) anyone that's selling something I like! He has a HELL of a package for anyone wanting an OSO legendary boat. Some of you are paying much more for "refurbished" old boats. This boat has a second set of engines, w/headers, that can go in while the others overhaul, and vice versa. Multiple props sets.

If you're shopping a boat of this style and haven't called Mark for the info, you're missing a rare deal. Seriously.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Mark, why the hell are you selling your baby!? WTF?
Old 06-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about 42' cig revolution ,with new fresh 3-588''-750/800 hp hawk engines ,ssm drives should run faster then new ,if you want to work on it you can install the engines
Old 06-26-2008, 08:23 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
You "interested" guys need to pick up the phone and call Mark! He's not a monster that will be released to the outside world to wreak havoc, if verbal conversation takes place. You might even learn something if you're seriously considering an Apache.

I know because i CALL, (yes, on the phone) anyone that's selling something I like! He has a HELL of a package for anyone wanting an OSO legendary boat. Some of you are paying much more for "refurbished" old boats. This boat has a second set of engines, w/headers, that can go in while the others overhaul, and vice versa. Multiple props sets.

If you're shopping a boat of this style and haven't called Mark for the info, you're missing a rare deal. Seriously.
+1!
afaik, the package has 2x800hp, 3x650hp(or maybe 2), 2sets of 3's, and a set of 3a's.
Plus, boats dont get taken care of any better than this one.
I've been on the boat a couple of times and will be again soon. It truely is something else.
This is the real head turner. Even new skaters and OLs can't help but stare.
Attached Thumbnails Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches-img_1647-2.jpg   Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches-img_1652-2.jpg  

Last edited by Stormrider; 06-26-2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: pic is worth 1000 words
Old 06-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It gets a lot of attention wherever it goes and is a blast to drive. Yeah, Mark took temporary leave of his senses and let me have a turn at the helm a couple of years ago during the Miami show. It was the high point of my trip.

Roger
Old 06-26-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLee
You "interested" guys need to pick up the phone and call Mark! Seriously.
Thanks for the advice, I already talked to him a couple years ago when it was for sale, still have the notes somewhere from the conversation.

Last edited by Von Bongo; 06-26-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Is that 41 Apache "Snake Eyes", the Yellow/Blue one, still for sale at Lake Cumberland or where ever? It had staggered 525SCs, which is probably a little light on power, but the boat appeared to be in great shape. I always liked that boat.

Quick Reply: Unpowered Big Cigs and Apaches

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.