Cat Killer Locked OUT What's  Up With That >

Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Notices

Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Old 06-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
OK! now I'm confussed, (not that that is had to do) Did I read something wrong? I thought they M.O. said they got beat. Also, why the hell doe's anyone give a rats azz about Reggie showing up to a poker run with a full blown RACE boat the is so far from his production boats to compeat with a bunch of guys in the pleasure hot rods? All it says to me is he knows it can't be done with what hes selling out the door so its just all B.S. to begin with.
You hit the nail on the head not the same bottom,deck,freeboard,
Old 06-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ron barrette
hi,ron barrette here! cat killer did not !jump start,repeat!did not jump start,the start was the best start in five years,there boat ran great,the owner of the boat did not cut us off but the driver did and the throttle man should have pulled back they are both guility of wrong doing,the owner said he was sorry and showed outstanding sportmanship,i say thank you for that
we will meet again and have some fun,good luck see you soon

ron barrette & maxedout team
Congrats Ron! Here is a shot of the start ,This should reflect what you just said and clear up the jumped start ..
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer Locked OUT What's  Up With That-boat-show-ditrect-pic.jpg  

Last edited by blownincome; 06-23-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
You hit the nail on the head not the same bottom,deck,freeboard,
It was a Pr stunt he has known for somtime his business is going down hill so he will do what every it takes to keep it going, look at the worlds fastest center console fishing boat he did, my cousin owns that boat from CT and the motors on the back of it you can not buy, every time he pops a power head they have to go back to mercury them selves. There are a few cats out there that would have made him look stupid. But that was his intention to bush wack a un suspecting poker run were he knew nobody fast would be
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

for the ones that do not have a clue. i was at the 2007 worlds in the keys and seen with my own eyes the cat killer win . 50 seconds later i think i saw a puttie cat . hats off to reggie and crew.

Last edited by paulie59; 06-23-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Once again you are talking out of school the motors on Corporate Cars are stock 300 xs that if you want them you cold buy them.
Also that boat has only popped one powerhead and I will bet that boat has more hours at full throttle than most I should know I ran that boat in the Key West Poker Run also check with White Lightning on how that boat runs
it's a Fountain need I say more.

Last edited by Tuna; 06-23-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Fountain Powerboats stock quote, 95 cents
Old 06-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tuna
Once again you are talking out of school the motors on Corporate Cars are stock 300 xs that if you want them you cold buy them.
Also that boat has only popped one powerhead and I will bet that boat has more hours at full throttle than most I should know I ran that boat in the Key West Poker Run also check with White Lightning on how that boat runs
it's a Fountain need I say more.
Well Tuna Not what Bob told me But ok if you say so
Old 06-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Well Tuna Not what Bob told me But ok if you say so
Well I am the one who sold him the boat and the one who replaced the motor..But we all know how things can get spun.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The 300xs motors are production motors We have 3 boats in the Field with those on them 2 Fountains and 1 Donzi.. Tuna is correct.. I can order a boat today with them if we wanted too..As far as Warranty on them Yes on any motor Verado or 2 stroke you have to go to Merc direct if you need a new Powerhead under warranty you can not pull one from stock to replace a Warranty Power head . If you do Merc will not pay you for it!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blownincome; 06-23-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tuna
Well I am the one who sold him the boat and the one who replaced the motor..But we all know how things can get spun.
I know who you are and yes your correct things can get spun very easly.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.