Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Notices

Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Old 06-26-2008, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
How come we dont see any outerlimits putting big motors trying to keep up with the CK at these pokerruns?
Ya had to go there!

But just so you know 5 OLs finished in the Top Ten to the TZ Bridge.
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer Locked OUT What's  Up With That-npba-nyc-pr-2008_update.jpg  
Old 06-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Ya had to go there!
\

I would figure some of the OL's Joe had or has put some big power in them and it would make some good #'s

Does anybody think that CK is running over say 170 in a pokerrun? From the start to the bridge they hold it on 170plus the hole way?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE LITTLE BOAT IN THE MIDDLE WAS IN THE WRONG IT looks like a jet ski The fountain boat that took the video looks like a plant by the tuna or reggie. to catch the ck coming out 1st for the new video that will be out soon 1st to the washington bridge video not the tap ha hah video. now the cat was on the other side of the river in clear water no boats. If I was in ck and thought I had the faster boat I would of backed off a lil in case the lil boat turned paniked and headed for the side of the river. the beak boat was there to take video and you can here the mother ask the kid you all right nice for the parents to endanger there kids that way. morons
Old 06-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
THE LITTLE BOAT IN THE MIDDLE WAS IN THE WRONG IT looks like a jet ski The fountain boat that took the video looks like a plant by the tuna or reggie. to catch the ck coming out 1st for the new video that will be out soon 1st to the washington bridge video not the tap ha hah video. now the cat was on the other side of the river in clear water no boats. If I was in ck and thought I had the faster boat I would of backed off a lil in case the lil boat turned paniked and headed for the side of the river. the beak boat was there to take video and you can here the mother ask the kid you all right nice for the parents to endanger there kids that way. morons
What did the little boat in the middle do wrong ?? what navigation laws are they breaking ??
Old 06-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Registered

Why is it every year we seem to have the same discussion with you?

I guess as long as people keep posting videos of members doing stupid and dangerous things year after year i'll continue to point it out that, we preach about being safe, wearing lanyards, and doing the right thing on the water, yet we don't even take our own advice.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris288
What did the little boat in the middle do wrong ?? what navigation laws are they breaking ??
They were in an area of the course that was swept by the NYPD and CG, it should have been clear. The CG and NYPD also don't allow us to run ahead until they're out of the way and BF gets the go-ahead to drop the green flag.

I did say if Reggie wishes to pull these stunts it should be done on a closed race course.

Anywho,,, i'm done arguing the point... For the most part every single person on here knows that was a dangerous pass and we as a group know better....
Chris I agree on both points whether CK was right or wrong...
Old 06-26-2008, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
There is no 1st the the GW!!!!!!!!!!!! They start just shy of the GW. Why does everyone keep saying the were the 1st to the GW? Being 1st to the GW is like being in a race and being the 1st boat to turn one.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I guess as long as people keep posting videos of members doing stupid and dangerous things year after year i'll continue to point it out that, we preach about being safe, wearing lanyards, and doing the right thing on the water, yet we don't even take our own advice.
That is the MOST TRUTHFUL thing I've read on this thread. (Myself included)
Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Broke the common sense law
Old 06-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

There is no 1st the the GW!!!!!!!!!!!! They start just shy of the GW. Why does everyone keep saying the were the 1st to the GW? Being 1st to the GW is like being in a race and being the 1st boat to turn one.
Re-read his post...I think he was making a joke....

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.