Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TaylorConn
Racer's methods and they rarely show their top card that's all. I did type in that 87.1 may have been all it can do. Then again he may indeed have more left in another setup or prop or whatever. I just brought up that someone may have to show up for a race with cash in hand to find out.

I also believe the Tripple Digits project is about developing an Alpha based drive....
If he indeed had more under the hatch, then he's a POS sandbagger. As for dumping big money and re-engineering the Alpha drive, WTF for? It's already been done, it's called a Bravo.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Registered

Chris, the shades help. Thanks!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
As for dumping big money and re-engineering the Alpha drive, WTF for? It's already been done, it's called a Bravo.
A Bravo would slow my POS lake boat down though!
Old 06-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Registered

If you guys havent noticed he is the type of person that feeds of things like this. His mispelling is on purpose, claims some huge speeds but doesn't prove it and basically loves to be the center of attention. Ill give credit where it's due and there are some of them here. Yes there are smaller faster boats but not the type of hull he is running and on top of that also through an alpha. He gave some rides where it's claimed "to have some more in it". Even if he can run faster why would he because then this thread would die and he would no longer be the center of attention. Look how many views and posts this thread has. We are doing nothing but fueling his fire. He's a pot stir'er and a damn good one at that but I'm going to put the blame on us for letting it get this far. Remember to some people attention is a very powerful drug and worth going to the extremes for. Whether he can really post the numbers he claims only a few people will ever know but at the end of the day, the last laugh is on us. We gave him what he was looking for, ATTENTION

Last edited by dzglaser21; 06-30-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Double digit mental midget is his new name to me, he better come up with another 200 hp if he wants to see 100 mph.Heres my take on it-its a small block powered boat that he saw run 93 or 94 or whatever on his dream meter speedometer,it felt like 100 mph. When actualled gps'd it ran 87 flat out,no extra speed "hidden" that he's "saving" to "teach" everyone a lesson with. If the weather/humidity was better it might have ran 89 mph,far cry from 104. I have raced 100's of so called fast boats with my Baja,been beat by about 10% and smoked the rest, have YET to hear of ANYONE willing to race for coin though,so much frickkin drama and BS it makes me want to puke. I'm sure if Double digit mental midget is such a expert at building street race cars he could put some kind of nitrous on his boat and do one of three things,either run 100 plus,have a violent crash or find the next weakest link on his boat-probably blow that alpha drive he's so proud of into ten million pieces of shrapnel-but who really cares,Smitty
Old 06-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheSpeed
My god, 50 pages. when will it stop
I think this thread may even out do the Chicks 'N D!cks or whatever that thread is.

Michael
Old 06-30-2008, 05:07 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Chris, the shades help. Thanks!
Even though our Lord Reggie is the all-knowing, all-seeing benevolent Savior, the sun still hurts his eyes on bright days.

Plus, he thinks He looks cool in them.

In'sh Reggie! All Praise the Messiah!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael1
I think this thread may even out do the Chicks 'N D!cks or whatever that thread is.

Michael
Close.

No chicks, one d!ck.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like Cuda got pissed off once for every boat he has! 16 posts almost in a row!
Old 06-30-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered

This post will continue as long as we all keep giving him fuel, my opinion everybody should ignore it and move on.
Oh by the way I have a 87 formula 223LS with a V-6 that does 106 on humid hot days with one cylinder skipping-LOL

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.