Old 07-01-2008, 07:27 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok her is Rich TD email address [email protected] have fun OSO
Old 07-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered

At least you guys didnt start worshipping him like you did Big Scotty!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:08 AM
Banned

I suggest we officle'y change the name of this thread to

"nobody has seen this blue Stingray since we found out his chit was punk and only runs 87"
Old 07-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
otis told me dollabill was into dudes......

just what he told, dont want to pass around any rumors.....
I knew it and if it coming from Stecz its gospel
Old 07-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bojoe2
what happened to TD, he crawled in a hole and died
No, he is just sneaking into other threads in the wee hrs. of the morning...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189968

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I promised not to post any more but I want to on this one. Any body with a decent head on there shoulders that aclty took the time and read all the threads I never once ever atacked anybody or said anything negitive only after being bashed and bashed and bashed and called names. Then I could not take it any more and I stoop low to there level and started to bash the ones who atacked me.
Every body took offense to when I said I beat most 38 to 42 foot go fast gun boats that are afraid to play out side. I'm sorry if I hit a sore spot but thats the truth no bragging just fact. This thing as gotten so blown out of praportion it's not even funny. The is so many rumors and BS that I never said that people starting, I'm not even going to atemp to try to set the record straight. I'm not even going to try to correct it. LOL the names I've been called total uncalled for. I showed up and did what I said I was going to do. Nobody else showed. Its the same old tireing story for the past 3 years.

On a postive note I get e-mails from guys who race boats in APBA and other sacntion bodys they e-mail me and think I have the coolest project and the coolest little sleeper they ever saw and keep up the good work and there so impressed with the Alpha holding up and going that fast and dont listen to those negtive people in the forum.

You have to understand some of my fustrations:
I have people say there on the water and never seen me when in fact im testing all the time for the past three years. I've taken my boat out and put it sometimes 7 times in day.

You cant go fast with out trim tabs or a Bravo

Your boat cant handle rough water

This one of my favs: Your boat is so out of control and so unsafe.

How in your rite mind can you even say anythng so ridiculas when your not there to see my boat run or when I'm testing it. There just asuming and you know what that means.

I've tested for the past 3 almost ever thing you can Imagine. I know whats going on, then for some one who just has no idea what there talking about and say well you can't this or you can't that or it's impossible.

The best is people don't even know who I am to even be saying anything about me. The best is they say I brag so much, I have way better things to brag about if this was truly how I am. I've been in so many magazines, been on tv the list goes on, I've worked on help set world records and win national championships now I could drop names post pictures of me and big time racers even put all magazines online. DO I NO. I realy dont even talk about it even to my friends some know some don't. Just like the people who have helped me with this project I don't drop names and there some of the biggest and best in the business.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ScarabMike
I saw this tool out there during the run trying to validate his existence. I was the lead pace boat and made sure that I kept the whole inshore group to the self-imposed 80MPH speed limit. He passed us at about 87.1MPH and thought he was racing. I was doing a comfortable 80MPH at about 3700 RPMs while the rest of my crew was laughing at the little boy thinking he was playing with the big boys.

His video is shot from so far away because he couldn't get any closer and stay upright. We saw more of the bottom of his boat than the top of it which is quite sad for a mere 87.1MPH.
haahha yeah he looked like a 1/2 mile away and close to shore with the small chop. its good he didn't flip! well back to painting the bedroom before the boss gets home from work and beats me.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
TD's been busy. After he left the "race" Sunday (lol) he ran into this chick and tried to sweet talk her. It was just as smooth as his intro here.

Listen....

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/t...ge-in-history/
HOLY PHUCK That was great sounded like some of the Interior Designers I have worked for WOW WHAT A TOOL!!!! MORON. She had big balls to give him the card oops mean tits.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
well back to painting the bedroom before the boss gets home from work and beats me.

Air Time, thanks for the call! Hopefully we are back on the same page! Good luck!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

Thanks same back to you, I think Dkerns was misunderstood on some posts early with me, and later with DOLLABILL and CHRIS SUNKEN he is not on TD now DD side. He was talking about stepps boats saying that TD now DD would not run against the 22 velocity with a bravo drive thats what I think he ment.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.