Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 07-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Like someone said earlier it's kinda like a bad car wreck. You know it's gonna be bad but your morbid curiosity just gets the best of you and you have to look inside!!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Jersey Redneck Piney Press

KING PINEY’S NOT JUST SITTING SCRATCHIN HIS HINEY!

Toms River NJ – July 3rd 2008: Rich “KING OF THE PINEYS” Cole, isn’t sitting around scratching hiney like we all suspected him to. No sir-eee! After some extensive investigative work, we discovered Jersey’s own Lake “X!”

Down in Piney Land, there is a little not well known marina know as Dixie’s marina. Dixie’s looks like your typical off the beaten path Piney Crab Shack & Marina. Little does anyone know that it also serves as Jersey’s own Lake “X!” As we looked around we found an old barn in the back. Upon walking inside we found the King of the Piney’s himself!

Jimmy Smith: “Rich, what’s up with you laying on your back under the boat? Are you blueprinting the bottom?

Double Digits: “Well………….my printer only has black ink so blueprinting is out of the question”

Jimmy Smith: “Oh………..I see. What’s that gun shaped object in your hand that you are pointing at the bottom that is making a clicking sound?”

Double Digits: “It’s my latest secret weapon! You remember back in the 70’s when everybody had the really big records? There used to be a tool called “ZERO STAT!”

Jimmy Smith: “Yeah I think I remember those things but they were for records right?’

Double Digits: “Well yeah but I think I’m onto something here. First it’s called ZERO STAT. That right there gets me tinglin since my name is Triple Digits and there are two zeros in the number 100!”

Jimmy Smith: “Any scientific or mathematical research that can tie the two together?”

Double Digits: “Whats mathemamatical?”

Jimmy Smith: “ Uhhhhhhhhhh never mind………..so what does the ZERO STAT do?’

Double Digits: “Well, I climb under the boat and squeeze the ZERO STAT gun and it spits positive charged stuff on the bottom of the boat. With the bottom of the boat covered in all this positive stuff – the negative stuff (water) should bounce right off and give me more speed!”

Jimmy Smith: “Water is negatively charged?”

Double Digits: “I ain’t got no idea but I know it has a negative effect on my boat’s speed since my boat is glued to it. The only side affect is that my hair stands straight up for a few hours.”

Jimmy Smith: “So you really think this is gonna help?”

Double Digits: “I tried coatin the bottom with baby oil but I got some on the bottom of my feet and I slipped and fell on the box of twinkees. They are now cream filled pancakes.”

Jimmy Smith: “Talking about pancakes, you look like your really slimmin down”

Double Digits: “yeah…..I finished the Pukin and Poopin book and now I’m on onto reading “Laxatives – Loose Your Ass And Add MPH!!”

Jimmy Smith: “Whats up with all these damn GreenHead Flies around here?”

Double Digits: “I’m gonna glue a hundred of those little bastards to the deck of my boat and I figure they will add a few horseFLYpower! Pretty trick huh?”

Jimmy Smith: “Those things bite and hurt though”

Double Digits: “Just need to drink a case of old Milwaukee and don’t shower for a day and they won’t come no where near ya. And if they do, the minute they bite ya they die and fall right off.”

Jimmy Smith: “Any luck finding a downhill spot on the bay?”

Double Digits: “Yupper! Me and my buddy went out the other day with a level and we found a downhill slope east of marker 68.”

Jimmy Smith: “So with all of the latest technology finds you have, are you going to go for the $5500 in cash? Rich????????????? Don’t just walk away with your head down…..”
Old 07-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
You guys are right and you are also tough so pleeeease don't turn your wrath toward me! TD pissed off some people on other forums by letting things get way out of control until he got banned. I just though he might be trying to improve himself a bit by not letting that happen again. I was just trying to be a peacemaker for the sake of making this forum a little more enjoyable to visit. I haven't posted much here but I know a lot of you guys from other forums. I will take Airtime's advice and just stay out of it though. Have fun.
Hey I am just saying he does not deserve a break thats all after all the bull he started ,so don't take it personal I have just been in a bad mood all week or 2 weeks my dad had a heart attack today to top off the week.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Got to admit I like his new avatar
He's a good sport about it,
I'd like to see the looks on the faces when he does click off a 100 pass & take the prize!

Remember, he did 87 @ 5800rpm, the engine should get to7k,
others have said he was holdin back a bit.......................
I think the prize needs to be higher
Old 07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HEY DAVE I heard he picked up a sawsall today and is going to make the stingray a stepped hull.See you Sat Tim
Old 07-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by deltaAce
I'd like to see the looks on the faces when he does click off a 100 pass & take the prize!

I think he had his chance.....

I very seriously doubt he'll get another assembly of people together to watch him run like he did last weekend.

He seems to think hes on the water version of Pinks and hes going to make a pile of money running his boat for cash.......I, for one have been on this site since 2001, spoke to high perf boaters from all over the country for years and have never heard of one case of anyone running their boat for money.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
I very seriously doubt he'll get another assembly of people together to watch him run like he did last weekend.
If he sent the message out today, I don't know it could get done tomorrow. I do think he would get an assembly though. $5500 is a chunk of change.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered

Good thing DD didn't have his Flux Capacitor turned on. He might have gone "back in time" if he hit 88 MPH
Old 07-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by deltaAce

correct
Old 07-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Registered

The boat will do as he says.Forget the personality and concentrate on the info.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.