Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

tripple digits 06-23-2008 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2599237)
And in what race is this? OPA does not have P7 Class.

then P6 then

Scott B 06-23-2008 04:16 PM

P7, P6, whatever it takes :D :D

DollaBill 06-23-2008 04:24 PM

I see a big party planned for this event. I'll even get it sponsored. This is going to be fun. TD if you make the speed I'll have a 5 lb lobster ready for you and a bottle of Dom. If not you get to go home and couple hundred of get to pizz ourselves laughing

BlackJack58 06-23-2008 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2599085)
no I race all the go fast big boats that are afraid to go out side in the ocean were there were ment to be. I have alot of fun doing this

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2599177)
...show up in TRS with something that is close to what I have and lets race.

Wait - first it's "I love to race all the big go-fast boats" ....and now it's all "let's race apples-to-apples?" Make up your mind....are you the Giant Killer or not?

"Anybody?"
"Anybody see...?"
"Anybody see the little...?" :evilb:

DollaBill 06-23-2008 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just spoke with Steve and he says he is up the challenge TD. Will you race him in this? Minus the deck jewelry of course LOL

vnemous 06-23-2008 04:32 PM

Hey

Just left Frank at Typhoon. He is intouch with Rich. This is gonna happen.

Panther 06-23-2008 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by vnemous (Post 2598625)
Thats what GPS is for.

My GPS must be tweaked cause whenever I'm runing 75 everyone else says they were running 90.....:eek::rolleyes::drink:

vnemous 06-23-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2599256)
TD if you make the speed I'll have a 5 lb lobster ready for you and a bottle of Dom. If not you get to go home and couple hundred of get to pizz ourselves laughing

Thats a little high falootin for Rich he'd rather have a bacon cheeseburger. Keep that in mind when you pay up.:D

DollaBill 06-23-2008 04:37 PM

His meal of choice. Kobe beef burger? And pay up? I bet a hundred bucks and he countered with not knowing when the boat will be "ready". But I'm in for his dinner

scarabman 06-23-2008 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2599038)
How fast is your Pantera and do you still own it? what does it look like? any pics?

I no longer own the Pantera. Sold it a few years ago. I am giving the benefit of the doubt as to how the Stingray runs. I live in TR right off Goose Creek and would like to come watch your boat run on any Sat or Sun.. I go to F-Cove most weekends or to a friends house just off Silver Bay. It is interesting that all the years I have lived on the water in the area, all the boating I do, all the fast and not so fast boats I have owned, all the performance boaters and racers/poker runners I hang out with, that your phenom of a boat is unknown to me though. See you on the water?