Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Yes
FINALLY. Uh, maybe....
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-put-up.gif  
Old 06-24-2008, 01:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
Whatever........... I get enough entertainment reading post about you on other sites than to argue with you here......................
Do you honestly think I don't know... or care in the least?

I've been doing what I want, when I want and how I want for way too many years to give two $hits about what people like you think.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Now I see what the triple digits stands for. He's trying to reach triple digits in posts in 2 days. Almost there...
Old 06-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Now I see what the triple digits stands for. He's trying to reach triple digits in posts in 2 days. Almost there...
His post count might be faster than the Sting Ray
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

let me correct you they talked it first as usal they started first not me....
Rich, try to stay focused. You started this thread, you started all of the "Tripple Digits on Pump Gas" threads.
I can't find the thread you started here, but the HOTBOAT thread is still live, and I'm sure we can find the one that was on Donzi.net last year.

The "tripple digits" claim is yours, no one elses.

This is my favorite post from the HOT BOAT thread .....

I have been faster then 100 mph. With the 1:38 gear set I spun the 22 pitch to 7150 rpms and hit 100 mph. I did over 10 k in prop testing over 3 years time and your not going to go fast with that mirage prop its a waist of time. I dont care if K Keifer came back from the dead and told you it was a good prop. You defenitly dont have a simlar boat to mine not even close. Im saying this because I know what it took for me to get it going this fast. Going a 100 mph is the easy part getting it to handle and ride correclty and safely is a whole different game. The guys I beat up on day in and day out they belive how fast I go. There is more to the boat deal then just putting big hp into a boat and slapping a prop on. There is stuff that boat desiging engineers still have a tough time understanding. I dont have enough time or space to even begin to exsplain on cause and effect to a boat and what and how things work or how there are done. It took me 3 years of every day working on this deal and alot of help from different people to get it were im at today. Like now my set up is total different then even 2 years ago, now im running 26 and 28 pitch props and Im spinng those over 6300 rpms. Its a big balancing act.

This my second favorite ....

Yes its 3 years in the making with alot of help from people like Hydra Motive, Fullers Marine, Mercury Racing. We went last weekend and beat up on all the stock powered Donzi, Huslter, Outer limits. There eyes just get real big when I pull the trigger at 85 mph and and litterly pull away like there stopped. These guys have 280 to 780 K boats that were ment for the off shore but they have no sack and they love to play in the intercoastal water way, So I beat up on them and make them look stupid special with a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and a pump gas carburated small block chevy. Im not done yet with speed I have been talking to Jim Russell from Aero Marine Reasearch and we have been talking and e-mailing and he feels there is another 5 + mph left in my boat and thats just some Aero dynamic work there is atelast another 2 to 3 left in the bottom. I feel there is 10 mph left to be had with everything I know and been testing for. I have just been sneaking up on it. One person online said I was like Burt Monroe the worlds fastest Indian. I only hope I could be half as good as he was and have half his drive for the quest for speed. Im not giving up just money and time.

Run 100.01 MPH or don't bother unloading.

Old 06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'm not even getting out of bed for 85. You ran your mouth about 100. Hey, you did 93 with 4 people last weekend, whats the problem.

Your choices are..

1. Show up and run 100 and be a star
2. Show up and don't run 100 and be the OSO Jackazz
3. Admit it won't run 100 and go away

That simple
I second that or 3rd that make it simple door 1/2/or3 like DOLLABILL SAID
Old 06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
Rich, try to stay focused. You started this thread, you started all of the "Tripple Digits on Pump Gas" threads.
I can't find the thread you started here, but the HOTBOAT thread is still live, and I'm sure we can find the one that was on Donzi.net last year.

I have been faster then 100 mph. With the 1:38 gear set I spun the 22 pitch to 7150 rpms and hit 100 mph. I did over 10 k in prop testing over 3 years time and your not going to go fast with that mirage prop its a waist of time. I dont care if K Keifer came back from the dead and told you it was a good prop. You defenitly dont have a simlar boat to mine not even close. Im saying this because I know what it took for me to get it going this fast. Going a 100 mph is the easy part getting it to handle and ride correclty and safely is a whole different game. The guys I beat up on day in and day out they belive how fast I go. There is more to the boat deal then just putting big hp into a boat and slapping a prop on. There is stuff that boat desiging engineers still have a tough time understanding. I dont have enough time or space to even begin to exsplain on cause and effect to a boat and what and how things work or how there are done. It took me 3 years of every day working on this deal and alot of help from different people to get it were im at today. Like now my set up is total different then even 2 years ago, now im running 26 and 28 pitch props and Im spinng those over 6300 rpms. Its a big balancing act.

Yes its 3 years in the making with alot of help from people like Hydra Motive, Fullers Marine, Mercury Racing. We went last weekend and beat up on all the stock powered Donzi, Huslter, Outer limits. There eyes just get real big when I pull the trigger at 85 mph and and litterly pull away like there stopped. These guys have 280 to 780 K boats that were ment for the off shore but they have no sack and they love to play in the intercoastal water way, So I beat up on them and make them look stupid special with a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and a pump gas carburated small block chevy. Im not done yet with speed I have been talking to Jim Russell from Aero Marine Reasearch and we have been talking and e-mailing and he feels there is another 5 + mph left in my boat and thats just some Aero dynamic work there is atelast another 2 to 3 left in the bottom. I feel there is 10 mph left to be had with everything I know and been testing for. I have just been sneaking up on it. One person online said I was like Burt Monroe the worlds fastest Indian. I only hope I could be half as good as he was and have half his drive for the quest for speed. Im not giving up just money and time.

yep wrote it all word for word and you point is??
Old 06-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

theres a boat I could race
This thread's come down a lot, from 100 mph down to racing pontoon boats
Old 06-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bluellama

BWAHHHH!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Banned

yep wrote it all word for word and you point is??
point is your a douche and you cant prove what you've stated then you come over to a board full of serious boaters (I'm not one of them) waiving your sting ray flag talking about spanking real performance boats.

some guys step up with real fast performance boats and you say lets compare apples to apples. when your presented with a comparable apple you then start claiming 85mph........

bottom line is your a douche...

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.