Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

rlj676 06-24-2008 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2600734)
Im only a troll if I cant go faster then 85

You seem to forget this is about 100 mph. :evilb:

You have consistantly backpedaled and made every turn possible to argue and cause attention to yourself=troll.

NOBODY cares one way or another about 85.

berns29scarab 06-24-2008 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2600769)
However this turns out I've reserved your copy TD. You really need this

that is seriously a great book. did two of Dale's seminars

BUIZILLA 06-24-2008 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2598172)
I was out front Frank running in the 80s hitting best of 93 and my boat handles rough water great you can ask Vnemous he was in the boat and he will tell you. I also had 2 other people with us

93 huh........

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2600765)
Well im off to test I might even have to put my good motor in to reach 85 you guys have me sweating bullets on this one. Sunday morning my boys will be there so no exscuse there will be plenty of cameras and video so people who dont show up we will know and so will everybody else. I even changed my flight plans for a business trip just to make sure im there. Trixxies 9 am Sunday morning across the street in the parken lot. I want everybody to see the boat before it goes in the water, I dont want any excsues.

now why would you want to change to a better motor to go slower ??

your soooooo full of poop your trailer is even turning brown

FountainMike 06-24-2008 01:50 PM

Trixxies 9 am Sunday morning across the street in the parken lot. I want everybody to see the boat before it goes in the water, I dont want any excsues.

Where is Trixxies and who is going to be there?

DollaBill 06-24-2008 01:50 PM

Anyone else want a picture of said boat with todays newspaper immediately? Don't need a big crank yank

berns29scarab 06-24-2008 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2600773)
good luck man......

let me fill you in on a little secret... shutting these swine up would be priceless, it rarely happens so i wish you luck.....

it would make for at least another 500 posts....:evilb:

now thats the most intelligent thing you've ever said

berns29scarab 06-24-2008 01:55 PM

Well im off to test I might even have to put my good motor in to reach 85 you guys have me sweating bullets on this one. Sunday morning my boys will be there so no exscuse there will be plenty of cameras and video so people who dont show up we will know and so will everybody else. I even changed my flight plans for a business trip just to make sure im there. Trixxies 9 am Sunday morning across the street in the parken lot. I want everybody to see the boat before it goes in the water, I dont want any excsues.

i'll be there...how do you like your coffee

Ratickle 06-24-2008 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2600773)
good luck man......

let me fill you in on a little secret... shutting these swine up would be priceless, it rarely happens so i wish you luck.....

it would make for at least another 500 posts....:evilb:

Little blue boat, $2500, big bad motor, $15,000, testing lots of Alpha's, $40,000, shutting us "swine" up, PRICELESS!!:evilb:

Knot 4 Me 06-24-2008 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2600751)
You would be just slightly credible if you knew ANYTHING. You spell like a 9th grade dropout and what can be deciphered from your dribble is wrong.

In this case, I believe you mean JATO rockets. JATO being the acronym for Jet Assisted TakeOff.

"Jado." You're a diick.

Do you know anything, besided web-board douchebaggery?

It's my fault on the JADO. I baited him... :D

berns29scarab 06-24-2008 01:57 PM

and not for nothing...i dont agree with much of the bantering and comments made BUT if in fact tripple digits attempts to run 100...i absolutely hope he makes it back to the dock in one piece...talking smack is one thing