Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-25-2008 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by vnemous (Post 2602224)
Sharkey Marine with the comment and picture which I see as an inference to the 1984 Craparotta golf club murder what should I think. This is to much. We will be there Sunday for ourselves.

That may have been how you took it, but I will have to admit, I never heard of whatever it is you are referencing... :confused:

Our Club, (that is our Poker Run Club) takes the safety of our participants and the running of our events very seriously.

To have TD come here and boast how he was outrunning the boats involved in our Poker Run which were under Pace Boat control was just plain stupid... Is he a RF wanna be ? :confused:

If he wants to go racing, take it to the course..

Leave the NJPPC Poker Runs out it...

There is no place for this kind of competition in our events.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-25-2008 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by vnemous (Post 2602300)
I have read many of Sharkeys post on many boards. Have been to his shop window shopping. Always seemed like a well respected business man. He may be but those post are uncalled for inlite of what is going on.

Can you refresh my memory as to when and where you were window shopping ? :confused:

As far as my posts, I figured this whole thread was a joke to begin with and was joking along with many others here.

Once again, that is why I use these : :D :D :D when I am joking around...

bojoe2 06-25-2008 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by panicrev613 (Post 2602436)
#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

i agree with this statement

DOLLA GET TO WORK CK THIS IP IT MIGHT BE YOU KNOW WHO td

deltaAce 06-25-2008 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2 (Post 2602909)
DOLLA GET TO WORK CK THIS IP IT MIGHT BE YOU KNOW WHO td

It can't be, theres not a single spelling error!

fatdaddy 06-25-2008 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2598728)
Im rite here in Toms River NJ you come to Typhoon and I will show you how well my boat run 90. I will even buy dinner

Mikey, take him up on the deal. You and NIck can stay at my place in Bayville. I'm hoping to finally get in the water this coming weekend. Ric

fatdaddy 06-25-2008 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2600535)
Bernie we are going to do a meet and greet on Sunday, I want who ever is going to show up to see the boat out of the water first, Im going to do this at Trixxies across the street then we will put it in and go to the water Edge or how ever this needs to be done then after words lets have fun

I'm in.

fatdaddy 06-25-2008 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Geoghegan (Post 2600754)
It's Official-Triple Digits now has Triple # Posts!!!!:D

:D

fatdaddy 06-25-2008 11:37 PM

THis thread is really quite helpful. I'm always being asked where the heck is Bayville? I can now simply paste this thread. Thanks.

stecz20 06-26-2008 12:06 AM

you guys still at it.... nice....