Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
After further review of this not so good video and sending it off to to the Universty of Acme cartoons and letting Whyle Coyote him self anyilize the video it doesn't look any faster then 70 mph and there was no shot of the GPS in the video
LOL.

On a more serious note, despite all the ball busting you've endured in this thread no one wants to see you or any innocent bystanders hurt. If you make this run, please be wearing a full face helmet, Lifeline jacket, and have a lanyard connect to you and a kill switch. I don't care what boat you are in or how stable it is, anything can happen at speed that can result in a loss of control or ejection. Safety first. Good luck.

Jeff
Old 06-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
LOL.

On a more serious note, despite all the ball busting you've endured in this thread no one wants to see you or any innocent bystanders hurt. If you make this run, please be wearing a full face helmet, Lifeline jacket, and have a lanyard connect to you and a kill switch. I don't care what boat you are in or how stable it is, anything can happen at speed that can result in a loss of control or ejection. Safety first. Good luck.

Jeff
agree'd and i stated similar earlier in this thread....IS SUNDAY AT 9AM STILL ON ?
Old 06-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
agree'd and i stated similar earlier in this thread....IS SUNDAY AT 9AM STILL ON ?
Sorry, missed it. Worth reiterating though. I saw firsthand what a boat flipping over at 90 MPH + looks like when that HTM went over at the Shootout a few years back. Happened right in front of us. No fun.

Last edited by Knot 4 Me; 06-26-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

TD,
I have a race Lifeline available if you want to borrow it.
Bob
Old 06-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BBB725
I tried to upload another vid of it yesterday but it didn't work because it is too big. (6mb instead of the max of 5.whatever).
Old 06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

George brought his x-18 to one of the Donzi events in Cumberland and it is cool watching that thing run! he would (I don't know if he still has to or not) paddle it away from the dock and point it in the right direction before firing it up.

Chris Allard has it now right?
Old 06-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered

After further review of this not so good video and sending it off to to the Universty of Acme cartoons and letting Whyle Coyote him self anyilize the video it doesn't look any faster then 70 mph and there was no shot of the GPS in the video
but there are at least 10 credible people on this thread that have seen the baot run, and looked at the GPS after a run.....

100.01 MPH - there is no try.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Registered

HEY! The disposable douche bag is back!
Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Banned

Found a video of the boat doing 85mph in a pretty tight race, behind a van....

Enjoy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VEOApUuQhJg
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

ha....you cannot argue with the donzi. its a known quantity for a long time. you have yet to provide anything that anybody knows about. break 100 on sunday and you win. your boat goes 104, as you indicated, so it shouldnt be a problem for you to do it again.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.