Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

panicrev 06-26-2008 02:21 PM

aynone chek me's ip addres yet? (grammatical errors for effect)

Shanghied Again 06-26-2008 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2603444)
After further review of this not so good video and sending it off to to the Universty of Acme cartoons and letting Whyle Coyote him self anyilize the video it doesn't look any faster then 70 mph and there was no shot of the GPS in the video

Now you over shot yourself I have been on this boat it won our Radar Shoot Out and is bar none the fastest 22 V bottom I have ever been on. This boat has been verified as well over 110MPH when he hit the bottle she would spot 120.
Verified under the Radar Gun in lake Cumberland
Verified under the gun in NJPPC Radar Shoot Out.
George Desmond did not have to proof himself with anyone about his speed nor did he brag about it and thats what we liked about George the most a real nice down to earth guy. So Don't drag George or his boat into this.
Oh by the way I have been nice and Quiet but I did run 145 in a flat bottom 21 Stevens that I use to race and on a course track ran 125 so running small boats over 100 is no fear to me.

cuda 06-26-2008 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by DonziChick (Post 2603527)
Chris Allard has it now right?

Yes. I think CDMA and another person are in it together. I don't believe the engine is in it though.

cuda 06-26-2008 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2603777)
Now you over shot yourself I have been on this boat it won our Radar Shoot Out and is bar none the fastest 22 V bottom I have ever been on. This boat has been verified as well over 110MPH when he hit the bottle she would spot 120.
Verified under the Radar Gun in lake Cumberland
Verified under the gun in NJPPC Radar Shoot Out.
George Desmond did not have to proof himself with anyone about his speed nor did he brag about it and thats what we liked about George the most a real nice down to earth guy. So Don't drag George or his boat into this.
Oh by the way I have been nice and Quiet but I did run 145 in a flat bottom 21 Stevens that I use to race and on a course track ran 125 so running small boats over 100 is no fear to me.

One correction, George had an 18.

Scott B 06-26-2008 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama (Post 2603532)
but there are at least 10 credible people on this thread that have seen the baot run, and looked at the GPS after a run.....

100.01 MPH - there is no try.

And several who have actually seen it pass them... Something seriously lacking here..

I watched Geoo do a few passes at the Dustoff (hmm, another event td missed) a few years back.. When he came in he handed me the GPS.. It wasn't one of his better days, it had only registered 103.4 that day...

The challenge still stands :grinser010::grinser010::grinser010:

fund razor 06-26-2008 02:51 PM

I thick that we hev all lerned that to get maximom spead we shuold anilyze our plugs and make sure thay are gaped rite.

A good lesion for us all. :D

bluellama 06-26-2008 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2603801)
And several who have actually seen it pass them... Something seriously lacking here..

I watched Geoo do a few passes at the Dustoff (hmm, another event td missed) a few years back.. When he came in he handed me the GPS.. It wasn't one of his better days, it had only registered 103.4 that day...

The challenge still stands :grinser010::grinser010::grinser010:

or the rainy weekend in the 1000 Islands when the Coasties never even bothered leaving the dock until something slower went out to play..... :evilb:

Let's see who's numbers seem more credible.....
A Donzi that has first hand witnesses of it's performance from the NJPPC, the New York Poker Run, a Donzi Florida Keys Run, a Donzi Kentucky Run, a Lake George Donzi Run, and a Donzi 1000 Islands Run....
or a Stingray who's only visible evidence, even though it lives on one of the busiest Bays in the North East, is a grainy zoomed out video that would make Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster proud....

The time has come Trippy, I've waited a whole year for this !!!

Run 100.01 MPH Sunday.
No more bullsh!t, no more excuses.

BY U BOY 06-26-2008 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2603813)
I thick that we hev all lerned that to get maximom spead we shuold anilyze our plugs and make sure thay are gaped rite.

A good lesion for us all. :D

Did yous leerns dats from da exSpert??:evilb::food-smiley-007:

BlackJack58 06-26-2008 03:00 PM

Go bak to skool, Phund - yor spellin is atroshus and nobudee nows wut yoo ar sayen...:D

fund razor 06-26-2008 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by BlackJack58 (Post 2603833)
Go bak to skool, Phund - yor spellin is atroshus and nobudee nows wut yoo ar sayen...:D

I unlearned spelling reading this thread and the website.
I had a triple digit IQ before I read this thread, but now it has dropped to double digit. Ironic, huh? :D ;)