Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bojoe2
BOXY BUT YOU SEEM TO OF FORGOTEN TD SAID SO!
And that's good enough for me.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fund razor
I unlearned spelling reading this thread and the website.
I had a triple digit IQ before I read this thread, but now it has dropped to double digit. Ironic, huh?
His posts are painful to read, epecially since he had two Phds.

You think you've unlearned spelling, my math acumen apparently isn't what it used to be, because I can type 82 in two digits.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:10 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by long duck dong
I still dont know why some of you are concerned about saftey, the only way the boat does 100mph is strapped to the trailer behind a truck....I guess if he forgets to tie the boat down...it could be bad...

best statement of the thread, right there
DONT THEY ALWAYS LOUD MOUTHS NEVER SHOW
Old 06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cuda
His posts are painful to read, epecially since he had two Phds.

You think you've unlearned spelling, my math acumen apparently isn't what it used to be, because I can type 82 in two digits.
HELL THE FASTER REGGIE GOES THE MORE HAIR HE LOSES THE FASTER TD GOES HE LOSES BRAIN CELLS
Old 06-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bojoe2
YOU KNOW HE WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE.

Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-g0407815.gif  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:45 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Ok,

I put a few pieces of this puzzle together and perhaps I may have missed a reference to TD's project as I did not take the time to read this entire thread.

I got to thinking about who in this area might do such a project as this. It all came together today.

I will start by saying I would have never thought it was this person based on the posts he has made. He seems to have taken a similar approach as Fountain with CK. He's got everyone talking about his project. Unfortunately many people have their opinions about TD at this point.

TD as you read this I would like to let you know exactly who I am and will go on to say I was very impressed with your history, that sleeper of a car you built and showed me in your shop so many years ago as I was the person working on the phone lines in the building. You may recall all of the boat talk we did back then as well.

I want to make my opinion clear. I was dissapointed with the actions of this past weekend, but perhaps you will learn from it and you will understand that if something had happened, you would have jeopordized our entire club's future.

We would have taken all of the heat for your actions simply because you would have been easily linked to the go-fast boats.

You may gain some friends here with a different approach.
Especially with your history.
I don't know all of the particulars of what had transpired in this thread and elsewhere, but you really p o'd DaveP.

Now if you wanted to show off your talent and engineering in which I assume you are trying to market your engineering, DaveP can be one of your greatest assets. You could have came in joined the club and followed the rules and perhaps many would have been talking about your boat in a good way.

As it was posted, Dave accepted me running my 13 footer many year's ago and I ran with many of the big boats. Even out the Barnegat Inlet while others had turned around. I did not do it to embarrass anyone, I did it because I knew what my boat was capable of. You know what your boat is capable of but it seems you are more race ready and you would be better to show that engineering on the race circuit. I hope you do.

But for now, tell the OSO Forum about your history. Tell them how you made that sleeper FIREBIRD I believe it was, dust any corvette that came near you. By looking at the car it looked stock other than it sat a bit lower. I recall it was designed with your own suspension and power if I remember correctly?

What they really would like to hear is your time working for Popeye's Offshore Race Team.

People wanted to see pics of the Sting Ray, well here is the entire project step by step:

http://rlcpe.com/images/projects/tri...pledigits.html

RAD RC Racing Products.

Perhaps with my credibility here, we can turn this thread around. But you would still have to break 100 to redeem yourself....

Let us know if the attempt will go off on Sunday.

Perhaps I can do an "INSIDE TRIPLE DIGITS BOAT" Thread ?
and I will bring it all to the viewers of OSO.

Prove to all you can do what you say, or otherwise it will end up being just bad publicity from here on out with this crowd...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Ok,

I put a few pieces of this puzzle together and perhaps I may have missed a reference to TD's project as I did not take the time to read this entire thread.

I got to thinking about who in this area might do such a project as this. It all came together today.

I will start by saying I would have never thought it was this person based on the posts he has made. He seems to have taken a similar approach as Fountain with CK. He's got everyone talking about his project. Unfortunately many people have their opinions about TD at this point.

TD as you read this I would like to let you know exactly who I am and will go on to say I was very impressed with your history, that sleeper of a car you built and showed me in your shop so many years ago as I was the person working on the phone lines in the building. You may recall all of the boat talk we did back then as well.

I want to make my opinion clear. I was dissapointed with the actions of this past weekend, but perhaps you will learn from it and you will understand that if something had happened, you would have jeopordized our entire club's future.

We would have taken all of the heat for your actions simply because you would have been easily linked to the go-fast boats.

You may gain some friends here with a different approach.
Especially with your history.
I don't know all of the particulars of what had transpired in this thread and elsewhere, but you really p o'd DaveP.

Now if you wanted to show off your talent and engineering in which I assume you are trying to market your engineering, DaveP can be one of your greatest assets. You could have came in joined the club and followed the rules and perhaps many would have been talking about your boat in a good way.

As it was posted, Dave accepted me running my 13 footer many year's ago and I ran with many of the big boats. Even out the Barnegat Inlet while others had turned around. I did not do it to embarrass anyone, I did it because I knew what my boat was capable of. You know what your boat is capable of but it seems you are more race ready and you would be better to show that engineering on the race circuit. I hope you do.

But for now, tell the OSO Forum about your history. Tell them how you made that sleeper FIREBIRD I believe it was, dust any corvette that came near you. By looking at the car it looked stock other than it sat a bit lower. I recall it was designed with your own suspension and power if I remember correctly?

What they really would like to hear is your time working for Popeye's Offshore Race Team.

People wanted to see pics of the Sting Ray, well here is the entire project step by step:

RAD RC Racing Products.

Perhaps with my credibility here, we can turn this thread around. But you would still have to break 100 to redeem yourself....

Prove to all you can do what you say, or otherwise it will end up being just bad publicity from here on out with this crowd...

Tim it was good talking to you this AM. What you've posted above couldnt have been better said by anyone...

CAN I GET AN AMEN !!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

yeah, like sharkey said. and amen like the post behind him...
Old 06-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Geez I'm way out here in Colorado and I wish I could be there Sunday. After losing an hour of my life to this thread I will be waiting with baited breath......

Trippy you have a nationwide audience now. I agree it's 100.01 or nothing.

Last edited by WeirdWalt; 06-26-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine

RAD RC Racing Products.

I have to say that after checking out the website he seems to be 1/2 smart (killed me to say that). Now if he could get some social skills and buy a copy of "How to win over friends and influence people" I might actually sit and have a beer with the guy.

But if his flatulence of the mouth continues................I doubt it.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.