Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
"fenders blown back straight..." I'm crying at my desk!!!
I was laughing so hard when I typed it that I spit my coffee out.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:09 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry I was gone.... Got caught up trying to help a couple strippers change the sign board outside the club then got mugged by Mr. Patron

This is by far my favorite thread of the year. I don't remember another (thread) that showcases the level of "wiseassery" that OSO has to offer better than this.

Now, is Sunday on or what????
Old 06-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
I have been looking at this the wrong way. I need TD to help me. I want to figure out how to make a 1986 25' Sea Ray Sundancer with an sbc and alpha go faster than 32. Perhaps 80. But with a single small block and pump gas. Imagine the looks on people's faces when I cruise up with all that canvas and everything, people standing around on the aft deck, and sitting in those big white deck chairs. No exhaust sound whatsoever. Pure Stealth.
Then I nail it and we are off. 30, then 40, Surprise. 50, you are pushing hard on the sticks, but there I am, right there on your port grinning at you. 60, you can't believe your eyes. 70, and that whole big cow is out of the water and on top of the chop. 80 our faces are flapping in the wind, fenders blown back straight. Now THAT would be a sleeper. Sleeps about 5 I think. I think I will have glassdave put a hot paintjob on it though, and put it on a Myco.

Help me out TD.
Fund,there is actually a guy in my area with something close to what your describing except its 28 ft long and has twin blown bbc's in it and its louder then hell w/stainless marine manifolds. It looks like its going to tip over when he gets going 75 mph because it sits so high in the water and looks so short and bobbly,it looks like a sea ray but its a thompson or something from the late 80's,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Sorry I was gone.... Got caught up trying to help a couple strippers change the sign board outside the club then got mugged by Mr. Patron

This is by far my favorite thread of the year. I don't remember another (thread) that showcases the level of "wiseassery" that OSO has to offer better than this.

Now, is Sunday on or what????
It's also brought alot of really good people together.......

Patron and Strippers..... these are a few of my favorite things....
Old 06-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
Fund,there is actually a guy in my area with something close to what your describing except its 28 ft long and has twin blown bbc's in it and its louder then hell w/stainless marine manifolds. It looks like its going to tip over when he gets going 75 mph because it sits so high in the water and looks so short and bobbly,it looks like a sea ray but its a thompson or something from the late 80's,Smitty
I want pics. I'll pay to re-up just to see it. (And perhaps we can get him to race the 100mph Sting Ray.)

He doesn't write 100 mph checks on a 75mph account, does he?
Old 06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fund razor
He doesn't write 100 mph checks on a 75mph account, does he?
Priceless!
Old 06-27-2008, 02:37 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was funny. I'm sitting at a stop light and across the street I see these 2 chicks with one of those polls you use to change the sign boards. They are clueless, so I stop and help them. Wind up partying with them 'cause they wanted to "thank me" for the assitance....haha

MORE IMPORTANTLY! IS SUNDAY OR WHAT TD?
Old 06-27-2008, 02:45 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
I resemble that remark!!!!!! But you left out the good looking part!
What good looking part?
Old 06-27-2008, 03:08 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill

MORE IMPORTANTLY! IS SUNDAY OR WHAT TD?
As long as my wife does not kill me for leaving for another event this weekend, I will be sure to have pics.

My guess is it has been quiet about this uncoming Sunday due to certain events that unfolded this week.

T2x did ask for them not to post being as the thread got out of hand and they are honoring his request.

I have learned that there is more to this boat that needs to be known.

Hopefully TD will have the opportunity to tell his story and I will be happy to display the photos along with it.

Obviously TD came onboard a bit harsh like so many other new members have done in the past and they got forced off the board...

I hope this doesn't happen with TD because I would like all OSO members to hear what he has to say.

I am sure his time with Al Copeland was more than interesting and many would be interested in what he had done with Al's Turbine boat.

Hopefully it can be a fresh start and hopefully he will hit the numbers he had posted. That alone would win a few members over anyway...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Well said Tim!

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.