Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

DollaBill 06-29-2008 03:31 PM

nope. just another oso'r that couldn't take the bs.......

and everyone here knows i don't like to make trouble :)

Ratickle 06-29-2008 03:39 PM

So, Bernie likes him and his boat, Sharkey likes him and his boat, DB didn't show, (but if the reason is actual, it would be tough with no guarantee), He showed and ran 87.1 on a documented GPS, the two challengers didn't show (anyone know who they were?), and it seems like most think the boat has more. The saga will continue I do believe..............:D

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-29-2008 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2606709)

and everyone here knows i don't like to make trouble :)

Absolutely :D:D:ernaehrung004:

DollaBill 06-29-2008 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ratickle (Post 2606715)
So, Bernie likes him and his boat, Sharkey likes him and his boat, DB didn't show, (but if the reason is actual, it would be tough with no guarantee), He showed and ran 87.1 on a documented GPS, the two challengers didn't show (anyone know who they were?), and it seems like most think the boat has more. The saga will continue I do believe..............:D

I didn't have to show. I was one of many who called bs. And I'm pretty sure a few members can vouch for me in the area of chaos on a saturday nite...............

I wish I did though. Working on TD's t-shirt now

MacGyver 06-29-2008 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2606717)
Working on TD's t-shirt now

This should be good :food-smiley-007:

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-29-2008 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=BUIZILLA;2606649]87 on an Alpha ain't damm bad....

HOWEVER, 93 with 4 people last weekend means he now needs 8 more people to get it back to 104+, that puts 9 people in the boat, the more peep's the faster it goes..

the more peep's the faster it goes..:hitfan:
Now thats some funny chit there ::D

Ratickle 06-29-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2606717)
And I'm pretty sure a few members can vouch for me in the area of chaos on a saturday nite...............

I was talking about the "Bi".:D

BlackJack58 06-29-2008 03:58 PM

No, I tend to think this soap opera is over. And that's just what it was. Like Sunkin has pointed out several times - there are many sub-20' lake boats that can do better than 87.1 or even 100mph. The whole thing was about the way TD came on here and started running his mouth, and writing verbal checks that his boat couldn't cash. The rest was a lot of ball-busting, wise-cracking and funny-azz chit that follows that kind of situation.:evilb:

It made for good fun, but no 100mph reading on the GPS puts an end to it for most - at least for now. No amount of "rationalizing" makes him in any way successful. One or two people "thinking the boat had more" is not "most." And any claim that TD didn't want to reveal his true capabilities sounds asinine when you consider the boat has "TRIPLE DIGITS" plastered in huge graphics on the side of the hull. That's a real sleeper!! :grinser010:

That's good performance from the power package. But it's not what was advertised. Call us back when you get it up...to 100.1.
:chill-pill:

DollaBill 06-29-2008 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ratickle (Post 2606724)
I was talking about the "Bi".:D

re-read post............................................. LOL :). Same chick that kok-blok'd me wed nite hahaha

Ratickle 06-29-2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2606726)
re-read post............................................. LOL :). Same chick that kok-blok'd me wed nite hahaha

Now I'm jealous!!