Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
oh my God.......... I really can't take much more of this.... LOL..... you don't have a clue in hell what BIG water is... not a clue...
Big water in my 10' with the modified 50 is 2 footers!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:50 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wish I had the Lawn Dart back together right now....
Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Since I am disabled right now, I will run shot gun in the boat bring my lifeline jackets and helmets with intercom in it. just need someone to fly me down take me to my last meal then to the boat, I always wanted to meet you guys on the nj shore since I won't be racing my baja for another year. but plan on one opa bat boat race this year I hope. so anyone want to flight me down for a few days and I will bring a HD VIDEO CAMERA too. and DKERNS real nice video on the 20' cig I saw part 3 then 2 but could not find part 1 also whats in the boat for power and drive and prop plus height that was piss ah. if I get tossed from the boat may be it will straighten out my 5 h disks/ my knees so I can call off the replacement surgery and straight out the 2 shoulders that need to be replaced so yah I will be your crash dummy with the camera gps. ha hah ha anyone
If you're talking about riding shotgun in a P6 race on that 22, then doing another lap with P1's, you've injured more than your back!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
U can call me what you want. I know what I have Vnemous knows what I have and a hand full of others know what I have. Its funny how a little 22 foot boat has everybody panties in a bunch

It's not your boat at all. You've stirred this up on every message board you've been on, including the ones you're no longer welcome on. As of yet, there is not a single report of a speed trial being verified, which is what everyone on every board has asked. You brought up the magic number in your starting threads, and as usual, it becomes secondary to your incendiary posts.

Maybe you just get your giggles posting BS on various message boards, stirring up the natives.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
It's not your boat at all. You've stirred this up on every message board you've been on, including the ones you're no longer welcome on. As of yet, there is not a single report of a speed trial being verified, which is what everyone on every board has asked. You brought up the magic number in your starting threads, and as usual, it becomes secondary to your incendiary posts.

Maybe you just get your giggles posting BS on various message boards, stirring up the natives.
No I've been trying to race the some of the natives but to find out some dont even own boats or there boss owns the boat what ever the cass may be. For 3 years I've waited for some one to step up and race me with something close to what I have. Nothing so far. I guess I will wait. Yea we have guys with some insane boats that want to run me but not even in my class. Lets compare Apples to Apples. When this happens then people will see how fast my boat goes. I've been rite here in NJ waitng for 3 years with a open door.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by DKerns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEfsKM0z84

TD, video like the one I posted would put an end to all of this. I know why you don't want to, but..............
Nice Cigarette 100mph + is attanible in a 20. I remember George Desmonds 18 Donzi with big power and an Arneson Drive the boat was just off the wall at 110+ MPH and the funny thing was he would drive that boat like he stole it. I will never forget one Poker Run going to Atlantic City we were running in 2-4ft chop at 80+ mph and there was George right next to the lead boats and no one could believe he was hanging with us, he had more air under him then an airplane takeing off "Youth" My lower package would have been in my mouth. Thats how he got the name Crazy George Desmond. The Fastest 18 Donzi I have ever seen.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
where did this come from you said you could beat all the BIG BOATS so come race boats your size in p 6 then before or after the race put your 100mph prop on and go keep up with a p1 or p2 boat for a lap on coarse. this way you beat the p6 boats in a legit race make a few grand then have your side bets with the rest of the fleet that you can run a 100 around the coarse being in front or next to a BIG P1 OR 2 BOAT You will then be the new king of OPA AND OSO and I will wash your feet just like the apostle did to jesus because you will be my god by doing somethink I can't I have only been able to go 83.3gps on my lil mod baja ol 24 see I only got to 83.2 with 670hp 1.5 gears 2'' shortie b1 drive with a custom p26 b1 prop and you got 6400 and went 96 my slip was 12 to 13 % which is hard for a v hull and I got a small pad. so you pickup 12mph with 400rpm wow.
Here is a good exsample of what Im talking about. He has a claimed 670hp and best he could do was 83.2 mph. See now I have a bench mark to shoot for. Air Time has set the mark for me at 85 mph. Its going to be tough but I think I can do it
Old 06-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

No I've been trying to race the some of the natives but to find out some dont even own boats or there boss owns the boat what ever the cass may be. For 3 years I've waited for some one to step up and race me with something close to what I have. Nothing so far. I guess I will wait. Yea we have guys with some insane boats that want to run me but not even in my class. Lets compare Apples to Apples. When this happens then people will see how fast my boat goes. I've been rite here in NJ waitng for 3 years with a open door.
so......its a race you want, not a speed run?

not too many people build 100mph 20 footers you know.....you could be waiting a long time.

maybe an STV or something might run ya'
Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Bernie what boat do you have?
29 twin small block scarab sold in 05, then bought a 30 spectre with 300x's ran 107 sold in 06, then a 353 fastec...now boatless playing with something more fun even though it doesnt float
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-dsc07073.jpg  
Old 06-24-2008, 08:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Isn't this "OffshoreONLY"?

I have toy boats but I don't even mention them here, let alone start threads or drama. Guys with 20's on here all seem to also own "offshore" boats. There are other websites that cater to these little buzz-bombs.. why not take this nonsense there?

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.