Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

VI - I like it too.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
No they cant and people have tried and this is why everybodys panties are in a bunch. You can dupiclate my boat for aprox 40k maybe little less and have a honest 100 mph pump gas boat that handles rough water and gets good fuel consumption. Its a great package for lakes or bays
handles rough water what 1 to 2 ft chop phuck you don't even have bennit trim tabs you have around bottom not a pad not a v it round in your pics. when I was in rough water I use to break those cheap tabs then went to merc 280s then to 380s. no 22 or 26 foot boat is going to ride good with no k planes to keep you steady over wakes and qter seas out in the ocean.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

My mouth I would have showed numbers no problems but then all the BS all the big mouths so called experts so 85 it is. Then we can take it from there. See all the big mouths will back peddle and say see its not 100 BUT they ran theres mouths and said it cant even go 80. So I will do my best to click off a 85 then let them back peddle and make exscuses then next time maybe I will run faster
I would like to see ONE GPS picture of your boat even running 70! With all your degrees, engineering expertice, and unlimited R&D development budget, why can't you just buy a simple Garmin GPS and take a picture of your boat with the GPS showing this amazing top speed? All this sidestepping and bragging. SHUT UP AND JUST SHOW THE GPS YOU TOOL!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I would like to see ONE GPS picture of your boat even running 70! With all your degrees, engineering expertice, and unlimited R&D development budget, why can't you just buy a simple Garmin GPS and take a picture of your boat with the GPS showing this amazing top speed? All this sidestepping and bragging. SHUT UP AND JUST SHOW THE GPS YOU TOOL!
Please...lets not muddy the story with facts.....
Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Please...lets not muddy the story with facts.....
Thank you for your cooperation.
Oh, this is one of THOSE threads......

You guys from Jersey scare me...
Old 06-24-2008, 10:15 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
TD's reputation is spreading. I was looking up some trailer info on the Trailer Boats site and came across this in a thread called "100MPH Stingray".

"The funniest part of the whole TD saga was on ScreamandFly. They challenged him to a video shoot and he accepted. With the video man on shore, TD claimed a speed in the high 90's. With the video man on board the boat, giving TD the chance to prove he wasn't full of it, the boat ran 82mph best they could do, hit a wave or wake and did a 180 degree spin tossing both TD and video man in the floor. Sooo, TD has actually gone 82mph that can be proven by witness, not the 100mph he tries to claim.

Lastly, the witnesses on shore when TD was running solo said it appeared he was running in the 60's. I saw the video and it was no where near 90mph."

Now they are laughing that he's back on this site. And maybe the boat is faster now. Frankly, it would be cool to see him do it.
But the time for BS is over. In the end it will stand for either Bull S**t...or Balls of Steel.

Now there's an idea for a shirt.

haha. Dont kill anybody trying for 100.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 06-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Nah I will show up and run a small prop click off a 85 mph pass. Then we can let the experts re caculat study video and then we will take it to the next step. I wouldnt want anybody to say I did not show up
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Its only going to run what the so called experts say it can run 85 is the magic number for sunday then they can get there slide rullers out re caculat and see what they say then.
I think everyone saw this coming. It's been pointed out on boat boards around the country that you're softer than a sneaker full of chit. Now once again, you've proven it.

Why go to these lengths for so long, only to back down and be shown to be a BS artist? Regardless of speed, in 2 footers the big dogs would eat you alive
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're on Stecz

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.