Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigb79
TD, I've been hoping this thing goes down and you prove everyone wrong, I've read a lot of the posts on the various forumns you have been on and yes you do have the hecklers that follow you around. What I don't understand is why are you goiong to stoop to there level and say I am going to only run 85 because that is all they think I can run. Why not go out there and blow them out of the water, I'm sure they would be impressed even if you hit the high 90's as long as you went out there and gave it your all. If you go out there and half ass it because a few people on here say you can't break 80 mph, and only hit 85 you will only be shooting yourself in the foot and proving nothing to anyone on any of these forumns, and you will still get all of the BS you got before. You have to relize why you have so many skeptics, you have years of boating expertise on these sites and they know how most under 30' boats handle high speeds. Shoot my Dad has a 25 Nordic Rage that would go over 100mph, granite it has 925hp with a S/C 540, but once you start to hit that mid 90 mph range the boat really becomes a handfull. Anyway all I am saying is if your gonna show, you should give it everything you've got and shut everyone's mouth that is giving you crap or it is not gonna do you a bit of good to even show up.
A few People?? they talk so much they dont even know what there saying anymore. How would they know how most boats handle under 30" some of these guys dont even own a boat and let alone they ever had a 22 foot I/O going faster then 85. Like I said the experts have said what they have to say if I can do 85 then what, I already know there going to strain what little brain cells they have to argue the point its not 100 mph but then who is realy back peddling them or me, there the one that say they study the video and its only going 60 when in fact it was going 91 to 92. There the ones saying well we have a small pee pee and we could not go fast so we think your BSing. Not my problem. Hey anything faster then what the so called experts say im going to run should be huged for me.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I would like to see ONE GPS picture of your boat even running 70! With all your degrees, engineering expertice, and unlimited R&D development budget, why can't you just buy a simple Garmin GPS and take a picture of your boat with the GPS showing this amazing top speed? All this sidestepping and bragging. SHUT UP AND JUST SHOW THE GPS YOU TOOL!
See now we are talking here is man that knows what he is talking about he only wants to see 70 mph so my 85 should be like the wow factor
Old 06-24-2008, 11:40 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Now your contradicking your buddies they say it cant be done wich is it now??
No, you said 100+ mph, and then said 93, and then yada yada. We want 100 mph. Your name and your web page say tripple digits. Your goal was 100mph on a budget. Is your goal now 85? Havent we seen that?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
handles rough water what 1 to 2 ft chop phuck you don't even have bennit trim tabs you have around bottom not a pad not a v it round in your pics. when I was in rough water I use to break those cheap tabs then went to merc 280s then to 380s. no 22 or 26 foot boat is going to ride good with no k planes to keep you steady over wakes and qter seas out in the ocean.
Another quilfied expert see I cant go fast or handle rough water with out trim tabs see this 85 is looking likes its going to be impossible
Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Isn't this "OffshoreONLY"?

I have toy boats but I don't even mention them here, let alone start threads or drama. Guys with 20's on here all seem to also own "offshore" boats. There are other websites that cater to these little buzz-bombs.. why not take this nonsense there?

A little late, but this just shows what kind of people are on this site. Nothing like judging a person by the size boat they own. Give me phuking break...........
Old 06-24-2008, 11:43 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tripple digits
The jokes is on you because I could always spell, its a inside joke and maybe my boat only goes 70 or maybe it goes 104 I forget in my old age only way to find out is bring it and stop singing it. Better yet I will give Frank Gas money and I will race his 33 footer then he can report to you since your such good friends lol
So it goes 104? Break 100, with proof, and you win.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DKerns
A little late, but this just shows what kind of people are on this site. Nothing like judging a person by the size boat they own. Give me phuking break...........
The other funny thing is now, not one person wants to race me with something even close to what I have they all want to hide safely behind the pc and talk.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
i ran my 22ft Avanti with a 454 offshore more then in the bay...
Old 06-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
i ran my 22ft Avanti with a 454 offshore more then in the bay...

Well, log on to KNOWITALLONLY.COM and tell that to C.S.!!!!!!

I am amazed how low some people will stoop................
Old 06-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

cmon now...give the guy a break. we all know the 100mph boats only do 85. how many times have ya looked at your GPS at 85-88 mph and your running cleat to cleat with someone and hours or days later ya hear you were at 100 according to so and so... if his really does 100 then his points been made if it doesnt then oh well and he'll get pitched off another site

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.