Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
So if I bring it to long island your going to have a 22 foot boat with a Alpha and small block on pump gas no blowers, prochargers, super chargers. Natural asperated with a carb 3000 lb min to race me for money? now we are talking
I have a 27 foot boat with a small block that will mop you up like a custodian at pre school
Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bluellama
Airtime didn't set your mark. You set your mark.
Tripple Digits on Pump Gas

Either break the century mark, or don't, there is no try......
Originally Posted by bluellama
Come on Trippy, you've come this far, don't pull the chute now.

Anything short of 100.01 will be a failure, you know it, I know it, and every boating board will soon know it.

For over a year now you have been claiming you can run "tripple" digits on pump gas.
You usually flamed out long before anybody could get something set up, and you disappeared back into your shop. The difference this time is you didn't know when to cut loose. You caught the interest of some big fish this time, and they are circling.
You posted it, you got called on it, now prove it....

100.01 MPH
No they cant and people have tried and this is why everybodys panties are in a bunch. You can dupiclate my boat for aprox 40k maybe little less and have a honest 100 mph pump gas boat that handles rough water and gets good fuel consumption. Its a great package for lakes or bays
My mouth I would have showed numbers no problems but then all the BS all the big mouths so called experts so 85 it is. Then we can take it from there. See all the big mouths will back peddle and say see its not 100 BUT they ran theres mouths and said it cant even go 80. So I will do my best to click off a 85 then let them back peddle and make exscuses then next time maybe I will run faster
Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'm not even getting out of bed for 85. You ran your mouth about 100. Hey, you did 93 with 4 people last weekend, whats the problem.

Your choices are..

1. Show up and run 100 and be a star
2. Show up and don't run 100 and be the OSO Jackazz
3. Admit it won't run 100 and go away

That simple
There seems to be a common consensus here.
I like DollaBills quote the best, but I'd have to say in number 2 you're incorrect. He has already accomplished that goal.
Doesn't matter at this point if he does 1,2, or 3. He's already accomplished the fruit's of labor from succeeding at #2.
He's already in the Big Scotty, Wiggler, Buddy OO, etc... category.
By simply dropping the mark from 100.01 to 85...
Old 06-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 007joe
I am happy happy happy. I'll finally have somebody that can stand up to me in my mean green machine. I have a 13' Kodiak inflatable that'll do 102mph. I have her hooked up to a big block 454 with a blower and nitrous. Deadly. I'll be there on sunday. She's so fast she don't even touch the water. Good luck to all who dare to face my green demon. God help us all.

And you'll be doing 175mph after I shoot you out of the sky with my Oerlikon Gun...
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-gun.jpg  
Old 06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
This thread should be moved to the Apache section just on general principles.
Ya gotta wonder if he knows John John540
Old 06-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I have a 27 foot boat with a small block that will mop you up like a custodian at pre school
yea to bad its not like 22 foot with a Alpha on pump gas nice try thow
Old 06-24-2008, 06:46 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

No dog in this fight.....for sure......

But.

I met Rich last week in the middle of trying to help a friend of his..... who has a very full plate of life's troubles....

Rich was there for his friend and showed a lot of heart...

I also saw one of his drives....although it had some skeg issues, it was modified for added speed (nosecone, shark finned skeg...etc)

To the point, I have no idea how fast his boat is, but it does have a very high power to weight ratio and should go pretty fast...at least as described to me.

So.

I will be down that way around the Shore Dreams weekend, at Typhoon, where Darren set his records. I believe it would be fitting to confirm or repute Rich's claims at that event, in the early AM. Most of the honchos in Jersey boating attend that worthy event and there is plenty of good water.

I will volunteer to be an "official" observer and I think we can get Dave Patnaude to participate as well....... We will arrange for a suitably fast observation boat to run alongside..... we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

Most of you know who we are.....If we don't have the "cred" for this, nobody does.

That's my offer and I'm sticking to it.

In the meantime....please stop this thread...it's giving me a headache.

T2x
Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
No, boats have to be 26' or longer.
no not 26 up to 26
Old 06-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

I was hoping you would be there Rich......to cut through all the BS and give a true account of whats going on.......thnx
Old 06-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
No dog in this fight.....for sure......

But.

I met Rich last week in the middle of trying to help a friend of his..... who has a very full plate of life's troubles....

Rich was there for his friend and showed a lot of heart...

I also saw one of his drives....although it had some skeg issues, it was modified for added speed (nosecone, shark finned skeg...etc)

To the point, I have no idea how fast his boat is, but it does have a very high power to weight ratio and should go pretty fast...at least as described to me.

So.

I will be down that way around the Shore Dreams weekend, at Typhoon, where Darren set his records. I believe it would be fitting to confirm or repute Rich's claims at that event, in the early AM. Most of the honchos in Jersey boating attend that worthy event and there is plenty of good water.

I will volunteer to be an "official" observer and I think we can get Dave Patnaude to participate as well....... We will arrange for a suitably fast observation boat to run alongside..... we will have redundant GPS and a radar gun, if available....

Most of you know who we are.....If we don't have the "cred" for this, nobody does.

That's my offer and I'm sticking to it.

In the meantime....please stop this thread...it's giving me a headache.

T2x
Rich out of respect for you I will no longer post on this subject. I will be there this sunday and yes in Aug I will accept your offer and be there and I will step up and back up and make it officle.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rich out of respect for you I will no longer post on this subject. I will be there this sunday and yes in Aug I will accept your offer and be there and I will step up and back up and make it officle.
As long as it will be officle - I'm good with that.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.