Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Yeah - who else was "shooting off their mouth" and promised to show up? I can't recall anyone specifically, but then again, it never hurts to have more people to abuse...

BTW: Enough with the excuses.

"PMS may have been a factor..."
"TD was feeling a little irregular..."
"Humidity was causing his hemmoroids to act up..."
"Bottle was filled with fart gas instead of NO2..."
"Huge TD graphics on side of boat came loose, flapped and increased wind resistance..."
"Driver's Giant, Inflated Head caused increased wind resistance..."

It just sounds pathetic. He did what he did. Leave it at that and let people make their own judgment.
No exscues Im a man of my word I sayed I would run 85 for the experts and I ran 87. Gave people rides. Fun day Now think about this and those 38 footers and 42 footers Hmm they probly would have run high sevnties in the heat of the day with almost 80 percent humidty. Im doing allrite with what I have, I'm happy.

Now to all the so called experts I did 87 mph at level it was 87 degrees and there was 82% humidty, figure that out recaculate the numbers and get back to me. This will be my new top speed number I will go out and run next time. Special now we have the 85 number out of the way we can move on. CLASS DISMISSED

Last edited by tripple digits; 06-29-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

TD, you would be wise to not get drawn into the arguments like you have on the other forums untill you got banned. Enough said.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

I'll give TD credit for showing up. But that's where it ends. You lost the respect of most of the members here with your exaggerated, BS claims. If you came here and only told the truth, you would have many people interested in your project. But you BS here and on other sites and back peddle your claims.

I do give you kudos for what you are trying. But you need to be honest with us and quit the BS.

Will your boat break 100 MPH?? Honestly, I hope you do. It's obvious you have put much time and effort in this. But to gain respect from this group, you need to be completely honest from now on.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
It looks to me like TD got caught exagerating. Obviously he has really sh*tty people skills and has pissed off everyone on the boating forums, however, I give him credit for showing up and running 87 which is pretty fast for that boat. I'm not going to sing praises for this guy but I will lay off.
Is it realy sh**tty people skills? Or the best puppet master you ever seen. Hmm inqurieing minds want to know
Old 06-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Just curious... who challenged him? I don't feel like wading through 48 pages
Nobody challenged him.

Back to the basement.

100.01 MPH
Old 06-29-2008, 06:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All in just one post- can we get a moron translator in here? Someone has to be fluent in moron on the board.

Originally Posted by tripple digits

exscues

Im

sayed

probly

sevnties

allrite

recaculate

CLASS DISMISSED
What exactly are you teaching us here? 87 isn't anything that lots of other people aren't doing every weekend across the country.

RECACULATE that, goofball.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:15 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

ya gotta give him credit, he even made the event of the week on the front page of OSO....
Old 06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

I am impressed. I know he bragged of 104, but what he has accomplished is pretty darn good. I'm a dragboat guy and he impressed me. As was said earlier he could have been a hero but chose not to. We all choose our paths and we all make those bad decisions. My hat is off to 87.1 mph in that boat, but I thumb my nose at the driver for he has established himself as unworthy of accolades for it.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

No exscues Im a man of my word I sayed I would run 85 for the experts and I ran 87. Gave people rides. Fun day Now think about this and those 38 footers and 42 footers Hmm they probly would have run high sevnties in the heat of the day with almost 80 percent humidty. Im doing allrite with what I have, I'm happy.

Now to all the so called experts I did 87 mph at level it was 87 degrees and there was 82% humidty, figure that out recaculate the numbers and get back to me. This will be my new top speed number I will go out and run next time. Special now we have the 85 number out of the way we can move on. CLASS DISMISSED
Funniest post from "doubledigits" yet! Thanks for the good laugh.
Man of your word? That is good times right there! LMAO

85 number out of the way?? What the h*ll happened to 100?

"My boat does 1,000 miles an hour, this weekend I will go do 85 and PROVE it !!" is basically how it worked out.

CLASS DISMISSED???? Oh, you really taught me something.

You taught me how to spot a non-spelling big mouth with a fast boat who can't exist without attention and turmoil.

But keep it up! I swear, it is the funniest stuff I have read lately!!

Tommy
Old 06-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I hear he has possibly 2 challengers coming to run him. 1 from PA and another from NY. I guess we will have to wait and see if they show too...
Was going by this, have no idea who.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.