Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Point- what a moron. I can run around the board saying my Challenger runs a 557" Ford with a Cobra, a real odd piece, and it runs 107. I also could show up, and run in the mid to high eighties, and make a bunch of excuses. I am planning on an Imco shorty, standoff, an 18 blade herring, and some nitro gliserin additive. Bottom line, TD needs to be banned for bringing down the collective intelligence of the board. Good, knowledgeable people give respect here to those in need, and those aspiring. There are some good laughs, I have been hear a long time. Dudes like this make for entertaining threads, but they need to go. People like this enjoy being paid attention too, whether positive or negative. I actually thought after seeing photos of the project this guy should be respected until I read his posts. FWI TD, when rigging, maybe you should invest in a square, crooked rigging is hoakey... Another suggestion TD, have Big Chubby hull your boat to its next speed run and we will never have to see it again!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

IB or OSO doesn't ban people ( well they do, but...)
The members of the board ban people subjectively by not entertaining them with conversation.
I can't believe this jackass is actually wearing 87.1 as his new Av like it's a trophy.
He fell 12.9 below the bar.
Not something to be proud of.
Hey Double-Digits, here's your trophy for participating.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

Hey Bern........I posted that if he ran 100. I'd be there with a
grand.

I'm sure if he did, someone would have certainly found my post and brought it up. That's why I made sure I showed up.

I read a post on here by a guy named tripple digits who said
that he could run 104. And last week during the poker run was
hitting 94 with full fuel and three people. I think it was BS.
I didn't call him out. I just said prove it , for a G-note.

I didn't ask him to put up anything, just go 100. I was there
and it wasn't even close.

I'm sure he's a nice guy...blah, blah , blah.

Tripple.........I was the guy on the chopper.

Better luck next time........but I don't believe the sandbagging
story. Or the humidity or that the moon is made of cheese.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain
Hey Bern........I posted that if he ran 100. I'd be there with a
grand.

I'm sure if he did, someone would have certainly found my post and brought it up. That's why I made sure I showed up.

I read a post on here by a guy named tripple digits who said
that he could run 104. And last week during the poker run was
hitting 94 with full fuel and three people. I think it was BS.
I didn't call him out. I just said prove it , for a G-note.

I didn't ask him to put up anything, just go 100. I was there
and it wasn't even close.

I'm sure he's a nice guy...blah, blah , blah.

Tripple.........I was the guy on the chopper.

Better luck next time........but I don't believe the sandbagging
story. Or the humidity or that the moon is made of cheese.
LOL now its up to 94 I said I hit a best of between 92 to 93 at the poker run. @ if you had a sack you would have come rite up to me and said Hey have a grand that say you cant hit a hundred mph all you did was stand around talk Bs about me, I heard all about it, then watched then left so stop crying about how you challanged me for the G note because you did not.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
No exscues Im a man of my word I sayed I would run 85 for the experts and I ran 87. Gave people rides. Fun day Now think about this and those 38 footers and 42 footers Hmm they probly would have run high sevnties in the heat of the day with almost 80 percent humidty. Im doing allrite with what I have, I'm happy.

Now to all the so called experts I did 87 mph at level it was 87 degrees and there was 82% humidty, figure that out recaculate the numbers and get back to me. This will be my new top speed number I will go out and run next time. Special now we have the 85 number out of the way we can move on. CLASS DISMISSED
No matter how you backpedal or try and BS this board, we all know now that your chit is PUNK!....

100.1 or PUNK, you proved to all of us that your PUNK and you should wear it proudly sailor........
Old 06-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Hey Double-Digits, here's your trophy for participating.
Here's a trophy...
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-foka.jpg  
Old 06-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Here's a trophy...
Thank you put this in my trophy case with the rest of them
Old 06-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

If it was 92 or 93 , not 94 ......my mistake .

However I didn't have to say anything .......I posted it here for
everyone to read.......I know you can't spell . I thought you
could read. ......My mistake

I didn't stand around and talk about you .....I went to see
you back up your claims.........you couldn't .

I'm not crying , or making accuasations. Just stating facts.

Now as far as not having a sak (sp ).

Your a low life mouth breather who should invest what little
money you may have in psychiatric help......

Perhaps that junk truck you own has enough life left in it to
get you there.

Last edited by Mike 35 Fountain; 06-29-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
LOL now its up to 94 I said I hit a best of between 92 to 93 at the poker run. @ if you had a sack you would have come rite up to me and said Hey have a grand that say you cant hit a hundred mph all you did was stand around talk Bs about me, I heard all about it, then watched then left so stop crying about how you challanged me for the G note because you did not.
Once Again - you suffer from flatulence of the mouth.

There are so many "smaller" boat guys such as George Desmond and Tim Sharkey that had smaller boats and earned the respect of so many on here and in the poker run community. None of them trash talked on here, none of them jumped in on poker runs or radar shootouts but both of them have class and that is why they WERE and STILL are well respected.

I hear you were SORRY for running along with the poker run becuase you didnt think about the consequences of if SOMETHING happened the poker run would by default be blamed and associated with you. Funny - I didnt see an apology on here.

Performance boating is not all about who had the faster boat, who has the bigger weenie or who has the gal with the bigger silicone boobs. And the bullsh*t about you racing for money on Barnegat Bay is absolute CRAP. I have been on the bay for 20 years and produced serveral of the radar shootouts and even then there were never any side bets. The fastest boat won a trophy - thats it.

I think you should step up and buy the 32 Huslter Rare Air and continue the DOUCHE BAG tradition with a larger boat. At least driving that boat everyone will expect you to be an azzhole
Old 06-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
No matter how you backpedal or try and BS this board, we all know now that your chit is PUNK!....

100.1 or PUNK, you proved to all of us that your PUNK and you should wear it proudly sailor........
Me lol I was there were you? did anybody body with ther big bad boats show up NO. Frank Did not even show up in his 33 donzi that he was supsoed to. Like 3 poeple and a jet skier, I have more respect for that Jet skier then any body eles, he step up to the plate and alteast tride. More then I can say about anybody else. I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.