Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.
Spelling: D-
Grammar: D-

Overall education level: High school GED
Old 06-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
Once Again - you suffer from flatulence of the mouth.

There are so many "smaller" boat guys such as George Desmond and Tim Sharkey that had smaller boats and earned the respect of so many on here and in the poker run community. None of them trash talked on here, none of them jumped in on poker runs or radar shootouts but both of them have class and that is why they WERE and STILL are well respected.

I hear you were SORRY for running along with the poker run becuase you didnt think about the consequences of if SOMETHING happened the poker run would by default be blamed and associated with you. Funny - I didnt see an apology on here.

Performance boating is not all about who had the faster boat, who has the bigger weenie or who has the gal with the bigger silicone boobs. And the bullsh*t about you racing for money on Barnegat Bay is absolute CRAP. I have been on the bay for 20 years and produced serveral of the radar shootouts and even then there were never any side bets. The fastest boat won a trophy - thats it.

I think you should step up and buy the 32 Huslter Rare Air and continue the DOUCHE BAG tradition with a larger boat. At least driving that boat everyone will expect you to be an azzhole
Dave lets get toghter for Dinner, I realy would like to meet you. Rair air another slow boat with stock 525 Sc in it with used parts. Its been for sale so long. I wonder why nobody has bought it. Dave I think you better change your coffie to De caf you might have a stroke or somthing.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Me lol I was there were you? did anybody body with ther big bad boats show up NO. Frank Did not even show up in his 33 donzi that he was supsoed to. Like 3 poeple and a jet skier, I have more respect for that Jet skier then any body eles, he step up to the plate and alteast tride. More then I can say about anybody else. I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.
Still junk
Old 06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Hey Dave I was there were you? were was your boat. OIC another Pc rambo hiding behind the pc. Maybe next time and if your nice I just mite take you for a ride and even let you sit in the front seat
Old 06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you put this in my trophy case with the rest of them
Oh - well, I guess you'll have lots of space.
Attached Thumbnails Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday-trophy-case.jpg  
Old 06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Dave.........I think this freak is starting to warm up to you
Old 06-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Still junk
Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb
Old 06-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Registered

Still just ............JUNK
Old 06-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Banned

Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb
JC could build a row boat that would spank your junk...

BTW, if you'd like to make a trip down south I would love to introduce you a 22' Velocity that can spank your 87mph junk....
Old 06-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

LOL now its up to 94 I said I hit a best of between 92 to 93 at the poker run. @ if you had a sack you would have come rite up to me and said Hey have a grand that say you cant hit a hundred mph all you did was stand around talk Bs about me, I heard all about it, then watched then left so stop crying about how you challanged me for the G note because you did not.
85, 94, 101.....Who cares. Your boat could be the baddest deal in the bay, and you would still be a tool.
You blew it. When you play your "pool shark" hustle on the next board you go to, remember to not give out too much info. You had the bait part right, even down to having a few cash races lined up. But you never should have ran with out the cash on the table.

OSO members,
This guy has posted this same crap verbatim on almost every site I have been on. His only intention is to sucker some guys into "proving him wrong" so he can put some chump change in his pocket. His MO never changes. Big claims, then offering to race under his strict conditions and matching boat. For money, of course. He has the credentials, and the boat to do it in.
He is a fading, successful performance guy who tries to bait people into racing him. He gets them mad, to the point where they can't wait to shut him up, Then takes their money if possible.

And the truth is, he is sandbagging. He showed because he thought he had 2 challengers showing up with cash. He insults the gentleman with the $1000.00 in his pocket because he didn't know it was there for the taking. (Not that he neccesarily could have)
As a hustler, he has a lot to learn. But with the sheer number of sites he pollutes with his presense, I am sure he gets some bites now and then.
He has no intention of marketing anything, makes outlandish claims, then backpeddals. All tricks in the pool sharks handbook.
He even tipped his hand a few pages back with the comment of being "the greatest puppet master you ever saw".
Yeah, a meat puppet maybe.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.