Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
actually your almost right...if you have to much timing in the motor adding weight WILL make it run better
Jesus, what was in that cigar? Are you sure it wasn't a blunt?
Old 06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Who are you? DD himself. It's odd your first post knows all about him. How did you know this post was here? Who gives a fuk about a vette? It MIGHT have hit triple digits.
He has been in a bunch of magazine articles. I saw them from the links on his website. Thats how I know a little of his history. There is a cover shot of him shaking hands with Rod Saboury in front of the 'vette.
Trust me, I am not impressed either.
In fact, I posted on HB that: "Magazine articles? So what. My cousin was in Hustler, She ain't real smart either."

I had never heard of him until I saw his threads, then checked his site and googled his shops name.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Registered

Chris- Your commentary makes me laugh, who says sarcasm cant be typed
Old 06-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DKerns
Nice pics Sharkey. I didn't see the run, but I know he would be one to sandbag.

I can see everyone's point of 100.1, but 87.1 is haulin asss on the water!! And faster than the majority of boats out there. Now that TD had the balls to show up and make the run, when is someone else going to challenge him?
Driving to watch a boat run 87, is akin to going 200 miles out of your way to see the world's second largest ball of yarn.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2606721]
Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
87 on an Alpha ain't damm bad....

HOWEVER, 93 with 4 people last weekend means he now needs 8 more people to get it back to 104+, that puts 9 people in the boat, the more peep's the faster it goes..

the more peep's the faster it goes..
Now thats some funny chit there :
Hey now, even bernscarab said it WILL run faster with more weight. I must have been absent the day they tought that in my high school physics class.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Driving to watch a boat run 87, is akin to going 200 miles out of your way to see the world's second largest ball of yarn.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

87 isnt 104......sorry, you lost. Proved nothing.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
re-read post............................................. LOL . Same chick that kok-blok'd me wed nite hahaha
Believe it or not, that has happened to me and a buddy. We had picked up the two hottes chicks in the bar. They didn't even know each other, next thing we knew, they were dancing together. The worse thing was, we weren't invited to join. True story. Not a double digit story.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vnemous
Disclaimer: I have no money, time or partnership in Rich's boat. What I am is a friend with some seat time. As was posted Rich's boat went 87.1 today. I have some video of when he did this and a couple of pics. I have posted them on Hot Boat as I cannot post attachment here. That said I do not know if that is all Rich could run today or if he was sandbagging. That is between him and the man upstairs. I believe Rich is disappointed that he did break 90 even in todays conditions. Weather was close to 100% humidity and in fact it downpoured as we got the boat home. But Rich showed and ran like promised, not like others that were a no show. I add that if I didnt promise to be there I would have rather been sitting in my pool that out in that heat and humidity also. Todays conditions caused a loss of at least 500 rpms. Those of you that have race engines, turn a wrench or understand the workings of a naturally aspirated engine know that today was not ideal conditions to do a speed run, but he did cause he said he would. Those of you who don't understand that I can't make you. No excuse just fact of mechanics. I will also add that I have never been in Rich's boat and done anything less than low to mid 90's. I also have never been in Rich's boat in this kind of heat and humidity. I also have never been in Rich's boat at 100+ but I do believe it is capable of this under the right conditions.
Tim and Bernie I consider you both stand up gentleman in this sport and it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Bernie I wish you all the best on your birthday Friday. We will do this again under better conditions and hopefully Tim you will participate like the professional you were today. See you on the water. Mike
Dude you obviosly don't know how many cubic yards of dollar bills it take to go from 87 to 100, Once you try to get over 70, the cost start going up exponentially.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 007joe
i'm not starting anything here... but listen i'm no pro but i think the 87.1 is very impressive.... i also think the guy rich or td was pretty tough to show up at all and he did say he would take challengers... nobody showed.... the triple digits does take away from the sleeper thing but nobody believes him any way....
so t.d. good job.....
still be cool to see a hundred out of that boat but impressive anyway
I swear to Christ if I was stupid enough to paste Tripple Digits on the side of my boat, I'd sink right then and there, and swim back. At least nobody laughs at you when you're swimming.

I'm also sick hearing how he "manned up" and ran 87. What if I claimed my jon boat would hit triple digits, then showed up and ran the 22 mph it will do on it's best day, did I sitll "man up"? He's still a lying pos, no matter how much back peddeling he has done, and I can't be bribed by a cigar to say anything else.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.