Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
And yes bring your buddy Mike the Cop to arrest me when I am done
Mr. Patnaude, please leave me out of your postings. I don't believe I have ever made any comments toward you. Thank-you
Old 06-30-2008, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DKerns
That just proves my Offshore Icon theory...... You and your 24 Baja retired after just one race..... I appologize again for upsetting you.

As for being a member, I decided not to continue being a paying member and I am entitled to that. I didn't feel that it would benefit me in any way....... I avoided a PM from you so I guess it did work out a little!!
phuck nuts we broke did race it was 6 to 8 s plus, blew my back out disk, took 03 off blew knee out had for operations every year since so for the last 4 years I have been out. your a puzzy, its good I can't pm you, moron now come up here in aug my boat will be in the water then with another 50hp added and bigger wheel, YOU STARTED THIS TOOL COME UP IN IN AUG GIVE ME YOUR PHONE # I'LL CALL YOU TO SET IT UP YOUR TOOL 22 AGAINST MY BAJA, PHUCK THERES A LAKE DOWN THE ST FROM MY HOUSE WE WILL RUN THERE IF THE BAY IS TO ROUGH FOR YOU 2 TO 3 FOOTERS IN THE MORNING, OH I PLAN TO BE AT ONE OF THE RACES THIS YEAR WE ARE RENTING A BOAT SINCE MY KNEE REPLACEMENT IS OFF UNTIL THE FALL. SO TOOL LETS RUN THATS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING WAS YOUR MOUTH OH THERES A 26 TB THAT WANTS TO RUN YOU TO. YOU TOOL
Old 06-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Registered

A Bravo would slow my POS lake boat down though!
TRUE YOU GOT THAT RIGHT FOR ONCE NOW GO AWAY TOOL
Old 06-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

For those that know, how old is Double Digits? My 15 year-old son shows more maturity.

My guess is he jerks off to this thread every time he reads it.

Bye bye, Double D. You are truly one big boob...
Old 06-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
Double digit mental midget is his new name to me, he better come up with another 200 hp if he wants to see 100 mph.Heres my take on it-its a small block powered boat that he saw run 93 or 94 or whatever on his dream meter speedometer,it felt like 100 mph. When actualled gps'd it ran 87 flat out,no extra speed "hidden" that he's "saving" to "teach" everyone a lesson with. If the weather/humidity was better it might have ran 89 mph,far cry from 104. I have raced 100's of so called fast boats with my Baja,been beat by about 10% and smoked the rest, have YET to hear of ANYONE willing to race for coin though,so much frickkin drama and BS it makes me want to puke. I'm sure if Double digit mental midget is such a expert at building street race cars he could put some kind of nitrous on his boat and do one of three things,either run 100 plus,have a violent crash or find the next weakest link on his boat-probably blow that alpha drive he's so proud of into ten million pieces of shrapnel-but who really cares,Smitty
Great post I never hurd of running for money, yeah you just sit out in front of marina's and wait for boats to come out and ask them to run for money yeah that makes sense. just never saw it happen, and since it was so hot he had nos on his boat use it.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
TRUE YOU GOT THAT RIGHT FOR ONCE NOW GO AWAY TOOL
You are obviously having a bad day or something. You let this sh!t get to you too much. Hope you have better luck with you POS boat. It has obviously beat the sh!t out of your body. Sounds like you need to stay off of the bay and look for a lake yourself. I generally don't let stuff get personal for a reason. Anyone that cares can go back and find my True posts, not your edited quotes and see what I put. All of this because I stated that "Not all boats need training wheels" to go fast.....

Again, I appologize for getting you all worked up over a couple of words. Have a nice day!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
phuck nuts we broke did race it was 6 to 8 s plus, blew my back out disk, took 03 off blew knee out had for operations every year since so for the last 4 years I have been out. your a puzzy, its good I can't pm you, moron now come up here in aug my boat will be in the water then with another 50hp added and bigger wheel, YOU STARTED THIS TOOL COME UP IN IN AUG GIVE ME YOUR PHONE # I'LL CALL YOU TO SET IT UP YOUR TOOL 22 AGAINST MY BAJA, PHUCK THERES A LAKE DOWN THE ST FROM MY HOUSE WE WILL RUN THERE IF THE BAY IS TO ROUGH FOR YOU 2 TO 3 FOOTERS IN THE MORNING, OH I PLAN TO BE AT ONE OF THE RACES THIS YEAR WE ARE RENTING A BOAT SINCE MY KNEE REPLACEMENT IS OFF UNTIL THE FALL. SO TOOL LETS RUN THATS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING WAS YOUR MOUTH OH THERES A 26 TB THAT WANTS TO RUN YOU TO. YOU TOOL
Here is the post that I meant to Quote for the reply above. As for Sick's TB. Whatever. I openly told you that your boat was faster...... You must be confusing me with TD... I didn't say that I wanted to race anyone...
Old 06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Here is the post that I meant to Quote for the reply above. As for Sick's TB. Whatever. I openly told you that your boat was faster...... You must be confusing me with TD... I didn't say that I wanted to race anyone...
no I am not confusing you with that D BAG , you wanted me to come down there so you could run TOOL, I work with my hands legs and back thats where I did A lot OF DAMAGE, and people that now me now what I have been going through with my knees for the last 4 1/2 years, since I am disabled right now, the boat sits, but will be in the water in aug and next season should be at all opa races in p5 or 6. you seem to like to piss off others here I notice besides me after this weekend being out on the water with others from here you have pissed them off to. so come up and show me how to run I belive you said earlier or drop it. you will allways be a TOOL TO ME.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Registered

You are obviously having a bad day or something. You let this sh!t get to you too much. Hope you have better luck with you POS boat. It has obviously beat the sh!t out of your body. Sounds like you need to stay off of the bay and look for a lake yourself. I generally don't let stuff get personal for a reason. Anyone that cares can go back and find my True posts, not your edited quotes and see what I put. All of this because I stated that "Not all boats need training wheels" to go fast.....

Again, I appologize for getting you all worked up over a couple of words. Have a nice day!
YES I AM WHEN I SEE YOUR POSTS ABOUT ME TOOL
Old 06-30-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

How you act, and present yourself on line or in person , all goes back to how you were potti trained, and I ....dammit i just pooped a little.( I just wanted to get a post in on this thread) cheers

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.