Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Mike, your depiction of the event reminds me of the countless times in a poker run or even during a pleasure ride when the annoying jet ski pulls up next to you and takes off to only hear the screeching of his weedeater motor grabbing constant air. Once again, the boat put up a good number, but one should keep his comments to a minimum when you have nothing good or honest to say. As did many others, I witnessed the 24 foot Baja do 109 MPH I believe it was in the LOTO shootout and it was a site to see. I would strongly doubt that you would find that guy claiming it did 125 mph when he got back to the dock!!!!! Keep it real or keep it real quiet!!!
I would like to have seen Double Digits run in the Shootout at the 21MM and negotiate some of those rogue rollers at 80 + MPH. He claims his boat handles rough water no problem. Uh huh...
Old 06-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KMP
I was wondering when a 22 Velocity would come into the mix...Mr. Stepp has a few runs with small block over a 100 I believe???
But not with an Alpha!!! If I would step off of my wallet so I could post pics I would show you pics of one of them. He ran 434 "Hercules" motors in them. And that was back in the early 90's!!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

In the words of Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwork Mac. TD is saying "Two Kinds of people in this world winers and loosers. I lost my power in this world because I did not use it."
Old 06-30-2008, 07:32 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
But not with an Alpha!!!
Who gives a $hit how it gets done. This isn't science class. If you really want to jerk yourself off trying to make an Alpha go fast, go ahead- no one cares.

You know, I could probably develop enough callouses on my forehead that I could drive 16d nails into 2x4's. Or I could spend $11 and by a Stanley claw hammer. Both provide the same result, one is considerably more practical. Judging by how hard you keep clinging to your fascination with the Magic Alpha, I'm not sure which one you would think is the practical one.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:39 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TD's been busy. After he left the "race" Sunday (lol) he ran into this chick and tried to sweet talk her. It was just as smooth as his intro here.

Listen....

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/t...ge-in-history/
Old 06-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Who gives a $hit how it gets done. This isn't science class. If you really want to jerk yourself off trying to make an Alpha go fast, go ahead- no one cares.

You know, I could probably develop enough callouses on my forehead that I could drive 16d nails into 2x4's. Or I could spend $11 and by a Stanley claw hammer. Both provide the same result, one is considerably more practical. Judging by how hard you keep clinging to your fascination with the Magic Alpha, I'm not sure which one you would think is the practical one.

You are such an asss!! I was making the point of it not having an Alpha because of TD's claim. It would not meet his challenge criteria! How are going to assume that I am clinging to Magic Alpha? I only went to see if it existed!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:44 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Why in the world would you tie yourself to TD DKerns?? That ship was taking on water before it even got off the trailer. Now after all this you are still standing up for him.

Don't you realize you've completely alienated yourself from the rest of the performance boat community? Jeez. I hope you guys are happy with each other.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Why in the world would you tie yourself to TD DKerns?? That ship was taking on water before it even got off the trailer. Now after all this you are still standing up for him.

Don't you realize you've completely alienated yourself from the rest of the performance boat community? Jeez. I hope you guys are happy with each other.
I will be nice...... I am no way affiliated with TD. I went a year ago to check out the drive. I have not been back since.

From reading some posts in this thread and other threads on this site, I alienated myself form the performance boat community when I bought a 22 foot run of the mill lake boat. I have my friends and guess I don't need anymore. I have seen a whole different side of many members because of this thread. And I would not have that kind people as friends or associates. I have made it just fine without the full support of the OSO community, and I will continue to do just fine. Thank you for the heads up anyway!!
Old 06-30-2008, 09:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

All wrong. I don't care if you took a raft to an event. He!! one of my best friends hasn't had a boat for a few years because he got screwed over. I have his back no matter what. You go, I go.

You tried to defend a complete TOOL. It has NOTHING to do with your boat. Don't use that as an excuse. Half the fun of this sport is interaction with other maniacs. But, it's your call.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:17 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mitern
MIke, Much like I stated earlier:

Hey Triple digits -I fully support your position - keep it up. This is so entertaining it has brought me out of retirement just to response to all this nonsense. I saw you out there, I was one of the paceboats for the inside group. I was duly impressed with the way your boat ran - but - when I was a kid I did had a flat bottom row boat with a mercury outboard on it that would have given you a run for your money. Honestly guys, I'm sorry, but we were under orders to keep everybody together otherwise I would have dusted him off as would have every other boat in our group. Wait, I didn't start off to get nasty. REMEMBER, AS NJPPC MEMBERS, we, as an organization go all out to entertain those with Special Needs. By the way, since you ( Triple Digits ) are a dreamer, I personally would like to extend an invitation to an absolutely great event called SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS where you will find far too many folks to mix with. There you will be able to get a free boat ride on a real performance boat, go on bouncy rides on shore and we'll even feed you a hot dog and hamburger. Your every dream come true. I take that back, your not invited. To do so would be an insult to those great folks that attend Shore Dream for Kids. Dreams and fantasies are what your world is made of, but the real world is out there should you care to step up to the plate this or any other weekend. Regards, and thanks again for all the entertainment
FUKN GREAT, LOVE IT

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.